·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
[attachment=36934:clapping.gif][attachment=36933:23.gif]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Stay tuned. We are working on getting this put together as we speak. We should be able to post something soon

SWRules[/b]
Brian, good thing nobody is holding their breath! LOL....

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
Brian, good thing nobody is holding their breath! LOL....[/b]
It was only 9 days ago when Brian made the first post. I have been scouring the internet for hours trying to locate the best place to hold the next ride. I have sent the links to Brian and he is looking them over.

One year we had to trailer out of town to get to snow. The next year many thought that the accommodations were a bit overpriced. Last year, some thought that the housekeeping could have been better among other things. Hours and hours go into trying to make sure that things get better each year. This year is no different. Please be patient. It may be a few to even several weeks yet before a final announcement is made.

We are going to try to hold the ride somewhere between AuTrain and Munising, but nothing is for sure yet. We wanted to have it at the Pair A Dice hotel in Christmas (across from Foggy's), but it looks like they have closed the doors.

So, hang in there people and we'll have something for you soon! :cool:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I thought the Best Western in Houghton was very reasonable, I paid more to stay at Diggers per night. :wink: Whatever you guys decide will work, just gaurantee snow :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I know you guys are working hard on this.......Please know it is appreciated very much ! ! Thxs !

Snow4

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
We narrowed it down to five or six places last night.[/b]
I'd be happy with just one place :lmao: I know you guys are working vary hard on this. And it is very much appreciated like Snow4 says. I just can't wait to ride with all of you again. I had a BLAST on the last trip.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
It was only 9 days ago when Brian made the first post. I have been scouring the internet for hours trying to locate the best place to hold the next ride. I have sent the links to Brian and he is looking them over.

One year we had to trailer out of town to get to snow. The next year many thought that the accommodations were a bit overpriced. Last year, some thought that the housekeeping could have been better among other things. Hours and hours go into trying to make sure that things get better each year. This year is no different. Please be patient. It may be a few to even several weeks yet before a final announcement is made.

We are going to try to hold the ride somewhere between AuTrain and Munising, but nothing is for sure yet. We wanted to have it at the Pair A Dice hotel in Christmas (across from Foggy's), but it looks like they have closed the doors.

So, hang in there people and we'll have something for you soon! :cool:[/b]
Just wondering what dates that's all. Some folks have to put in way in advance to get time off. I know you guys are working hard on it. I know most people don't care where it is, just when it is. :D

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
Just wondering what dates that's all. Some folks have to put in way in advance to get time off. I know you guys are working hard on it. I know most people don't care where it is, just when it is. :D[/b]

Well, why didn't ya just say so, buddy? :D

We're not 100% sure because there may be some scheduling difficulties with what ever establishment we decide to go with, but it looks like Monday, Jan 28th - Saturday, Feb 1st 2008. We're going to try to stick with those dates if we can.

There ya go! :cool:

·
700CADILLAC
105 Posts
I know I'll have fun wherever it is, RIDE ON............. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Well, why didn't ya just say so, buddy? :D

We're not 100% sure because there may be some scheduling difficulties with what ever establishment we decide to go with, but it looks like Monday, Jan 28th - Saturday, Feb 1st 2008. We're going to try to stick with those dates if we can.

There ya go! :cool:[/b]
Cool beans! Thanks! :cool:

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I would like to know the dates for sure. however getting time off work in winter has never been a problem. someone11 you can attend just one day if that helps. if not ,there are several of us that ride the Irons area a few time a year together if we can. kid rocker can stay with me , :) I will go outside buddy

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I would like to know the dates for sure. however getting time off work in winter has never been a problem. someone11 you can attend just one day if that helps. if not ,there are several of us that ride the Irons area a few time a year together if we can. kid rocker can stay with me , :) I will go outside buddy[/b]
Barry, as always I enjoy your company and riding with you. I would love to stay with ya. :D

1 - 20 of 90 Posts