Snowmobile World banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
10,054 Posts
Now heres whats really bad,,,, there is an invisible pinned topic in this forum that has all the information about the ride!!!! See, it is posted today, ROFLMAO,,,, as soon as we get a chance to get the post read by idooski and mxzwfo, we will make it visible. Should happen by tonight!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Now heres whats really bad,,,, there is an invisible pinned topic in this forum that has all the information about the ride!!!! See, it is posted today, ROFLMAO,,,, as soon as we get a chance to get the post read by idooski and mxzwfo, we will make it visible. Should happen by tonight!!![/b]
Ok, so this is without a doubt , most definetly the VERY LAST tease right?? right ??

[attachment=38233:head_hurts.gif][attachment=38233:head_hurts.gif]

Snow4

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Now heres whats really bad,,,, there is an invisible pinned topic in this forum that has all the information about the ride!!!! See, it is posted today, ROFLMAO,,,, as soon as we get a chance to get the post read by idooski and mxzwfo, we will make it visible. Should happen by tonight!!![/b]
Thanks Puree for invisible link, got info. Won't tell snow4 :undercover: :undercover: :undercover:

·
10,054 Posts
SHHHHH,,,, Mike we werent supposed to let anyone know about that ring,,,, mention it again and we will revoke the darned thing!!!!

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
I have been talking to my wife and think we will try to attend the SW Ride. We probably can only stay for two nights but, I think it would be fun. Are you able to rent a machine there? I have mine but my wife will need one. I'm hoping I can get a very good deal on one when in Michigan but won't know that until they drag them from the back out onto the showroom floor again.

Richard & Terri

Attachments

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I have been talking to my wife and think we will try to attend the SW Ride. We probably can only stay for two nights but, I think it would be fun. Are you able to rent a machine there? I have mine but my wife will need one. I'm hoping I can get a very good deal on one when in Michigan but won't know that until they drag them from the back out onto the showroom floor again.

Richard & Terri[/b]
I may be able to get you on a 01 grand touring 600. for 100 bucks a day.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts