Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new pic site is up and running.  This is just the start though.  We have allot of updates to add, new pics to add, and old ones to delete.  Also looking for any ideas as to how to jazz the site up a bit.  Do we want big and flashy, or just keep it simple with just the pics??
And of course we wouldn't have this site up right now if it wasn't for Corey(our awesome SW.com administrator for those that don't know)he hooked us up with almost unlimited space and gave us free reign of the user pics.  THANKS COREY!!

So now we want your ideas on how to lay out the site.  Take a look and give us your feedback...

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I like the way you've set up the picture page, it makes seeing the pics even easier. Keep up the great work PH and DanR. Thanks Corey for the space.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
918 Posts
I like #2 much better. Way to go guys, thanks for all your hard work!
          Ryan

·
Registered
4,316 Posts

(hehehe..I get a kick out of that
)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Looks good guys!  I like #2 as well.  I bet that once you start getting more pics, #2 would be a lot easier to navigate than #1.

BTW:
 what is this?  Is he making sled noises? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
I think #2 is the more professional looking site, but #1 lets you see all the pics quicker.  I guess I will go with !#2..
 P.S. If you havent yet deleted my old pic you can use it for now, because my camera is broke and I don't have any different newer ones. Thanks Rodney

·
Registered
101 Posts
I can't seem to figure out how to send pics. When I click on your links I get a window that says I need a hotmail password and name. I don't use hotmail, so what do I do or am I doing wrong? Thanks

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I still like the idea of being able to see the thumbnails of each picture but #2 may be easier to move around to look for specific pics. Its nice the way they would be broken up into categories. I'll vote for #2. You can delete my pics for now until I get some new ones.
Darryn

·
Registered
416 Posts
#2 looks good and would be good if we had a lot of pics to use. If everyone sent in Pics it would be ideal. #1 is also good for the amount of pics that are there
I don't know what I am talking about

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You can either post the pic on here and we can add it that way, or you can email it to me or Dan.  Either way though we will have to add them in.  It prevents people from getting in there and putting wierd things in there, etc.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts