Snowmobile World banner

Sw Ride Is On The Menu

1340 Views 14 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  SLeDHeaDDude800
Hey everyone! We made the menu at the Jack Pine Lodge. Picture was taken by our very own Jen (snowomanmdp?). Sorry Jen, I don't remember your handle for sure. Digger just sent me this jpg of the new menu.
[attachment=34781:Menu.jpg]

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
That is cool as toast w00t. Doe's this mean we made the BIG TIME? It's a GREAT PIC. of all of us.
Aren't we just a colorful bunch of people tho? GEEEEZ I LOVE YOU ALL !
[attachment=34782:rolling.gif]

Snow4

Attachments

See less See more
That's awesome!
That is GREAT!!! Did you give him a big thank you from snowmobileworld?
Thanks a lot Digger, we here at SW all appreciate this.

Man that Red Bomb just sticks out :cool:
Glad to see Digger was able to use the Picture!! :D Thanks for putting us on your menu Digger. :thumbsup:

We sure do look good! SWRules
That is GREAT!!! Did you give him a big thank you from snowmobileworld?[/b]
Yes I did! :)
I think were in the big time now!!!!
I think were in the big time now!!!![/b]
:wink: We(You & I) were bigtime when we made short work of those tripples !!! We are burger brothers and Darin is our half brother! :whistling:
:wink: We(You & I) were bigtime when we made short work of those tripples !!! We are burger brothers and Darin is our half brother! :whistling:[/b]
AAAWWWW You made Darin your brother. Thats mighty nice of you mike :thumbsup: Wait until I tell Darin that. He will be tickled to death about it. :)
I toyed with that burger,,,, You showed it who the man was,,,, putting it away wasnt a problem, but putting it away in 7 minutes,,,, bet Digger has never seen that before,,, Heck, I inhaled the second half of the thing just so I didnt look bad,,, LOL
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.