Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
made it to cochrane and hooked up with mach69 and his boys

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crazy B stuck Team Renegade and Andrenilin come to the rescue!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lunch in Kap lots of cash sitting here boy

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Team Renegade and Red rocket go to the far hill Crazy B makes a B in the side of the hill and leaves his mark

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
time to say good bye
Had a great time thanks everyone for the good memories

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
A couple of questions for you. Where abouts in New Liskeard did you stay? I don't recognize the light poles. We've stayed at the Quality Inn & Econo Lodge when we've been up there. Nice to see the shot from Kap. I wish my sled was still parked at the Apollo. I just wished the hot tub was warmer though

Finally, where were you on the pipeline when you were playing on the hill? I can only think of the area south of Matheson or Ramore where we ran hilly terrain along it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rev we stayed at the waterfront inn right on the lake,Casey`s is right downstairs. Your right between Matheson there is a huge pit lost of fun!!!!

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I guess you run up the river to get to TOP A? When I was booking rooms back in Sept. all I could get was a room at the Wheel Inn. When my bother drove up there they were detoured thru town because of that bad transport accident on #11. When he drove past the Wheel Inn, he thought it looked crummy. He was able to book us a room at the start in the Quality Inn and one over at the Econo for when we get back.

I was talking to the owner of the Auberge Country Inn (behind the Husky truck stop) He said to avoid the second weekend in February as there is a big hockey tournament annually. The organizer books up all the rooms in town.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
GREAT PICS!!!!!Crazy B  those are some good pics.I had fun.What a great last ride.I wish it could go on forever.
SUMMER SUCKS! Oh well back to work I go and wait for the super trax show in the fall.Thats when I know I'll be riding soon

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
forgot this one near elk lake

·
Registered
376 Posts
Crazy B, next year you and team Renegade have to hook up with me and panteraone and go for a good ride, when you guys come to cochrane.  glad you guys had fun, have a good summer.  MY sled is now parked I had a great winter already cant wait till next year.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
great pictures of a motley crew having fun LOL, nice that someone took pictures.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I got an email back from the Elk Lake club today. They had a couple of breakdowns with one of their groomers and the repairs were less than satisfactory. It was probably broken down when we went thru. Hopefully things will be better next season. We were thru there 2 years ago on a Saturday & the trail was in good shape.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts