Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone interested in having a Snowmobile World ride in Michigan ? :thumbsup:

I live in Shelby Township ( about 22 miles north of Detroit ) and ride in
Indian River/Burt Lake, Michigan and Stault Ste. Marie and Seachmont, Canada.

If you live in Michigan or Canada and are interested in getting together, post where you live and ride and maybe we can set something up sometime this winter.

Thanks. SWRules

·
Registered
752 Posts
I think there is a ride planned in Ontario this winter . If my foggy old menory is correct Paul Yarek was left to look after the details . It started out as an Ontario ride but many of our fellow board members from the States are also planning on coming . I think it would be great to have about 50 or 60 sleds on a ride .

By the way is your name Jeff ?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm in Indian River and as you know the riding around here is excellant. If we could set up a ride here, I know the owners of a resort and a motel and I know I could get a real good group rate. Fast FIII, where do you stay up here? Let's hook up for a ride :thumbsup:

·
Registered
162 Posts
I am a bit east of London Ont. and I would go to Mich. for a ride , I have a few friend I could drag out also . Keeep us posted about details.
Gerry

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey DOO-ADA2D, I stay at my friend’s parents cottage thats located on Burt lake. They have been nice enough to let me stay there when we ride. I ride with a friend that I’ve known since 4th grade ( I’m 34 ) and his cousin. We also ride with two of his friends that also have cottages on the lake as well. Last year was the first time snowmobiling and I’m totally hooked! I’ve got a 98 Formula III 700 that I bought in mint condition (only 400 miles) three days before Christmas last year. I’ve got 500 miles of riding under my belt and would like to get at least 1000 more this winter. Last year we road down to Gaylord and out to Harbor Springs. The trails were kind of rough and I didn’t see any groomers, but last winter was not that good so maybe I’ll see some this year ! I also went up to Sault Ste. Marie, Canada with some friends from work. Wow ! what a beautiful area. The groomers definitely were out on those trials because they were smooth and WIDE. The second morning we hauled a$$ from Sault Ste. Marie to Searchmont on perfect trails and never saw another sled! I already purchased an Ontario season permit and I’m looking forward to riding up there! DOO-ADA2D, if you are interested in get together e-mail me.

Also, IndySKS, my name is Tony (a.k.a. “Lumpy”) :D

·
Registered
741 Posts
Depends on what weekend and whee we are going. I am planning on possibly going to Canada for a week the last week of Jan. I am going on a club ride Valentine's day weekend. I of course have to get to the cabin (in Hale) a couple weekends also. My Mom lives in Pickford Mi I am going there between Christmas and New years. Kevin :D

·
10,054 Posts
man we dug this one out of the cellar,,, a post from 2002,,, Mike does have a really good point, if there is ANYONE out there intersted in the charity ride and still has questions after reading the link Mike has in his post, please get in touch with me. I will hook you right up.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
good God this old :lmao:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
:lmao: :lmao: Someone a little bored? LET IT SNOW DEAR SNOW GODS !!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts