Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:christmas:
Just a note to all ..Thanx....SW is THE #1 snowmobile site and have the greatest ppl on the web here.....i have been having some probs with my new to me sled ..and with the help of your forums....and many helpful/knowledgeable ppl..im on my way back to riding soon......thank u all and if you arnt a supporting member...then become one.....its the best 8 bucks i have ever spent sledding......now bring on the POWDER.........happy posting all.......Brian

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Welcome to the addiction. LOL

I'm glad to see how quickly you've come to realize this.
It's the people, that means the posters and the moderators, that keep this site the greatest sledding site on the WWWeb.

It gets even better when you have the opportunity to hook up with some of them for a ride or a charity event.

Take care and happy learning and riding.

Jeff

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Happy to hear that the "team" helped you out. And, I'm glad your here as well to be a part of the team now.

Snow4

[attachment=40578:17.gif]

Attachments

·
10,054 Posts
Always great to see another member added to the SW Family,,, welcome to the site Brian

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Welcome! :thumbsup:

I have to admit it was the calendar that pushed me over the edge. :inlove:

SWRules SWRules

dave

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
yeah, awesome website, without these people i think my sled might still be in pieces. I would become a supporting member but i dont think my parents would appreciate me speninding money on a website, they just dont understand. Dont worry though, as soon as i can become a supporting member i will.

·
Registered
49 Posts
couldn't agree more I've gotten alot of tips and help with my sled over the past year.
This year I was going through my pre ride check list and lost a screw for the starter and after I searched the local hard ware store and they had nothing that would work I turned to the best snowmobiling site I've ever come across and found the part after a quick post (thanks thumbdoctor)!!!!!
Then I started to look at the member map and saw how big the "family" was the only thing is there is not alot of supporting members!!!!! :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts