Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've lost track, where do we stand on SW stickers for our sleds?  It would sure be nice to recognize someone on the trails.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Jim...good question. It kind of fizzled out...we haven't heard from Pantera Boy for a while, nor from the administration. Good topic to bring up, even thought the season is over.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I'll take four, Where do i get them?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since the season's almost over, we don't have to feel rushed to get them printed and out to everyone.  We can take time now to finalize the design and search for lowest cost to produce them.  Seven to eight months gives us a lot of time to do it right.  What exactly was Pantera Boy's role in this?  Maybe one of us can pick up where he left off!?!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I thought Pantera Boy had taken some designs to a graphic design buddy of his to get some estimates. But he hasn't been around for a while.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do it PH, let's find out what's going on.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
i can do the basic SnowmobileWorld.com logo,(like the one at the top left of the page) on a transparent sticker In diffrent colors for a pretty low $$$ but it cant be 2 diffrent colors on the same sticker. the size would be a maximum of 4x6 inches so it would be perfect for a sled and i can do smaller one's for helmet's. They would probably go for 2$ each + shipping. Who intrested ?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That sounds good Dan, at least with them being transparent we don't have to worry about them matching different sleds.
I would be interested in those...the helmet idea is great too.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I am going to have one made myself.  Look for me on the trails next season.  I will post a pic when I have a chance.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Moderators, what's going on?  Anyone get a hold of p-boy yet?  If not, let's move on.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Yeah..Jim...it's looking that way. We'll have to think of something...do you volunteer to take over the project?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Have no problem w/that Rocketman, but I'm not efficient on downloading pictures....haven't even been able to d-load my own sled pics yet.  Maybe we could figure something out.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wait a minute R-man, that would be a great excuse to tell my wife that I need a new digital camera....yeah, that's it!!!!  

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Still haven't heard anything from p-boy, so I think it's time to move on.  I don't realy care what the sticker looks like, so the plain one that Dan is proposing sounds good to me.  Anyone else agree or have ideas??

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dan's idea sounds good to me!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts