Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the admin of the site say the stickers are a go...all we need is a design!
Lets get some designs made up. Post them under this post so Corey and the rest of the 2000 members of this board can have a look and make a short list. Then maybe later on we can have a Poll on the best few designs and go into production!!
 ;)

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Here is something I came up with. I am going to try and re-arrange it a little. If we cant do the user name then I will put a sled Icon in its place. That names of sled manufacturer's are in alphabetical order... I also have to shrink it down

·
2,267 Posts
If typing in the name is difficult and you guy really want it I would say leave the space blank and then just write it in yourself. With the right cutting machine you could write anything though.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Skidoo master that one is sweeeeet  
 .Good job on all of them but if i had my choice id go w/ your's skidoomaster .Who wants another brand name on there sled anyway ? I dont  sorry polaris, yamaha, & articat riders ..
                        THINK SNOW!!!

·
2,267 Posts
I think it shows that we are a little more civilized. Does it really matter if there is another name on your sled... does it make you a traitor? I think we are all in this together right?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I agree...its not like none of us havent posted something in the general snowmobiling area and received info from other sledders.Its not the brand but the place!
 :)

·
2,267 Posts
Heres an idea for the self conscious sledders

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That one I like....but I'm not too keen on all the colours...I think solid coloured lines would be better. Like have a black background with a white sled/rider outline...something like that in a bunch of colour combinations so that you can have the sticker on the sled, and it looks custom too.
   What does everyone think: should we have different colour combos or have just one type so it is more recognizable? ???

I also like Powderboy's idea of having your username on the sticker...or even your real name. I think that is a cool custom idea. We should also use the SW colours for the web address on the stickers..just to be continuous. Just my opinion.
 ( I wish I could design something...but I don't know how to do it!)

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I would like to just see the snowmobileworld.com logo like Corey has on top of the screen. I prefer simple. Less cluttered, but the other ides look great! I just don't like alot of flash on my sled.

·
Registered
73 Posts
That last one is nice w/ or w/ out the multi colors & yes we should have our screen names on the sticker & if you decide to go w/ the sticker w/ all the other  brands on it!  i suppose i could live w/ it lol

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just had another idea...Skidoomaster -- could you incorporate the screen name into your last logo? And what if the slde outline was black, and left the inside clear..then the colour of your sled would show through when you put the sticker on the hood....but then I guess you would have little options of where to put it. How about that?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Rocketman, I made this one up before i read your post.  About the clear backgound? anything is possible.  I guess we would have to find out what it would cost?  Maybe someone on the forum with label manufactureing experience can tell us the easiest way to produce the decals?  We could easily take this image here and make the sled outline black and background white.  The ".com" would have to change to some other color.  

As for text style:  any font can be used.  I dont know the exact font that Cory used, but this one should be close...

What do you-all think about this one?

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
thats cool but what if it had Canadian and American Cross flags in the backgorund, that would look sweet.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Kinda like this

1 - 20 of 62 Posts