Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Maybe if you read the manual.... can you read?[/b]
You with 4 posts on this site, if you want to address fellow sledders with that kind of attitude, you are welcome to take it to another site where it's tolerated but at SW we treat all sledders with respect and feel that there are no stupid questions. Only stupid people answering a question with derogatory remarks.

There's lots to be learned by all and lots of knowledge to be shared with all, but it's understood that rude comments don't have a place here.

Please change your behaviour and you too can become a long term friend of SW.

Most people would know that you need to buy a product to receive a manual.

I believe Powdersluts question deals with will this item work on his sled so that he can determine if he SHOULD buy it. I don't know if you have the newer link type connection on your sway bar. Given that your sled is an 04, I'm guessing that it doesn't. I think those came out on the 06 X chassis. Somebody please correct me on that if I'm wrong.

Here's a picture of the link I'm referring to.
It's attached at the end of the sway bar behind the shock.
I hope this helps.

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You with 4 posts on this site, if you want to address fellow sledders with that kind of attitude, you are welcome to take it to another site where it's tolerated but at SW we treat all sledders with respect and feel that there are no stupid questions. Only stupid people answering a question with derogatory remarks.

There's lots to be learned by all and lots of knowledge to be shared with all, but it's understood that rude comments don't have a place here.

I believe Powdersluts question deals with will this item work on his sled so that he can determine if he SHOULD buy it. I don't know if you have the newer link type connection on your sway bar. Given that your sled is an 04, I'm guessing that it doesn't. I think those came out on the 06 X chassis. Somebody please correct me on that if I'm wrong.

I hope this helps.

Jeff[/b]

Wow picture and everythig, thanks Jeff

·
Registered
88 Posts

I hope this helps.

Jeff[/b]
Well said!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I hope this helps.

Jeff[/b]

Ya thanks for the help. As it turns out the kit is not compatible with my sled. ah well

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Ya thanks for the help. As it turns out the kit is not compatible with my sled. ah well[/b]

Well now we all know for sure. LOL
Thanks for the update.

Jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts