Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah i went to see the Rev today,sat on it and fell in love.
I will buy 2 of them when my 2 cats sell.
Dealer said he will sell me the 800cc with rer for $7,150.00 Is this a good price let me know
Also i can get the 600 ho for $6,600.00 both are sport versions.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I bought a sled there a 01mxz600. Who did you talk to. I live 20 miles to the south of Appleton.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I cant remember the guys name.Whatever you do don't buy from robs motorsports they got pissed off cause they couldnt match the price.

·
Registered
160 Posts
When are planning to sell your 2 cats and getting a Doo? :sly:

·
Registered
7 Posts
$6600 is a good price for the 600, but what are their set up fees and taxes? If they tack on an extra $1000 isn't not a good price anymore.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I definetely do not agree with the comment about not buying a sled from Rob's Performance in Johnson Creek!! That is the only place I would consider buying a sled from. They have always given me great pricing and most importantly, provided me with excellent customer service. Where else do you have a service tech spend half an hour with you explaining every new aspect of your sled? They are very upfront about pricing and never tack on last-minute set-up fees! Call down there and talk to Sean......thanks again!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I agree totally w/ widoogal, Rob's rocks! I spent an hour with Rob this A.M. just shooting the breeze about my new sled. He is a joy to deal with,IMO :D

·
Registered
215 Posts
Don't know if this helps, but i paid $9,100 OTD here in Mich. for my REV-X 800. But I did have elect. start and reverse added for $300 each.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts