Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I thought it might be cool to see what kind of other Snowmobile Collectibles everybody has besides the real thing of course. Toys, Models, Magazines, What have you? This is a couple of newer pieces I found at my local Wally World last year.

Here's a couple others too!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Wish we had more.......Nice stuff spiderman :thumbsup:

Snow4

[attachment=36731:100_0001.jpg]
[attachment=36732:santa.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
The red one on the left is undergoing modifications. Raising the track and moving it back. Aslo shortening the windshield. It still has steering but one ski is somewhat broke. A srew is holding it on. Its a 700 liquid cooled XC

The lego has a long track, its a triple triple, and risers.

The blue one on the right has the track moved wayy back. Both skis are broke and it has no steering, screws are holding them on. (played with it too much) Its a 500 FC Super Sport.

The rest are just random. I think the camo one is 2 cyl but has 4 carbs.

·
10,054 Posts
gonna have to take a pic,,,, whats funny is, I probably only have 15-20 model sleds,,, and not one of them is a cat,,, now whats wrong with that.

my actual colletion is trail maps,,, be it a book of them or a used one, it doesnt matter. I have had a few members on here send me some of their old ones,,, so if anyone out there has a few old trail maps,,, dont be shy. I got a good home for them (love dropping that little hint anywhere I can)

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
I have two matchbox snowmobiles, all the Dept. 56 snowmobiles for our Christmas Village, a Yamaha diecast, and an old Ski Doo snowmobile model I picked up off of eBay.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts