Snowmobile World banner

Tail Dancing And Circles

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  SLeDHeaDDude800 
#1 ·
#7 ·
yes it is a good one thanks...

Rick

#8 ·
I dream that dream every night .. tail stands and fluff :blush: . I agree the music would not be my choice ether.
To tail dance you need alot of low end grunt and bite . You can let out your limiters and soften up the skid and uncouple your transfer blocks, some flip them up to get more wt transfer. The trick is to find the fine line of adjustment so it,s not a out of control thing in the trails every time you nail it out of a corner. Another thing is balance.. a little oopsy could cost you alot more than just being cool . CIRCLES..... well Sledheadude800 is the circle man :lmao: , really for them is .. lean the oppisite way of your turn and nail it , balance and counter stearing are the two factors.

mutt

#9 ·
I dream that dream every night .. tail stands and fluff :blush: . I agree the music would not be my choice ether.
To tail dance you need alot of low end grunt and bite . You can let out your limiters and soften up the skid and uncouple your transfer blocks, some flip them up to get more wt transfer. The trick is to find the fine line of adjustment so it,s not a out of control thing in the trails every time you nail it out of a corner. Another thing is balance.. a little oopsy could cost you alot more than just being cool . CIRCLES..... well Sledheadude800 is the circle man :lmao: , really for them is .. lean the oppisite way of your turn and nail it , balance and counter stearing are the two factors.

mutt[/b]
I love the tailing part. If I wanted to do that I wouldn't have to go through all of these adjustments. All I have to do is just stand on it and my BIG 'ol FAT body would do all the work. :lmao:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.