Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wheeling around my snowmobile in my garage and wasn't paying attention. Well i backed it into the muffler of my four wheeler lol. I just cracked the red lense on the outside. Do i need to purchase the whole thing or can I pick up just the red lense on the outside? That is all I broke.

It is an '06 F7 Firecat Snopro
Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
I was wheeling around my snowmobile in my garage and wasn't paying attention. Well i backed it into the muffler of my four wheeler lol. I just cracked the red lense on the outside. Do i need to purchase the whole thing or can I pick up just the red lense on the outside? That is all I broke.

It is an '06 F7 Firecat Snopro
Thanks in advance[/b]

Yup, you can get just the lens, part #0609-229.

Check it out at Alpha Sports

You can order it from them for $13.30, plus shipping....but they have a $25.00 minimum order requirement.
(I just order something else I know I'll need like plugs, etc to make the minimum)

Hope this helps you out! :wink:

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Thanks man. If they have it in stock at my dealer will probly pick it up today. If not I will order it from somewhere.[/b]

You're welcome guy....

Happy ridin'! :thumbsup:

p.s. might want to move that annoying ATV.... :lmao:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well my dealer didn't have it in stock, but I ordered it from them. They only wanted $12! Said it would be in early this week probably.

The ATV has a plow on it to get some of the snow out of the driveway! Other than to my treestand in hunting season I don;t use it much. I would much rather ride my sled anyday!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I got it from the dealer a few days after the problem. So I changed it and put it on. Anyways my buddy used my sled to ride for about 45 miles or so since he broke down the week before (stator on a mxz 670). So I go to ride the other day and turn around. Getting ready to leave and I noticed it is once again cracked lol. It is only a inch by and inch on the top so will probably just use duct tape. I looked around the garage and say no plastic anywhere on the ground where I could have cracked it. Not sure also if it was maybe when I pushed down on the back end to loosen up the track since it was cold. Or my buddy broke it somehow and didn't tell me. Oh well not a big deal, but it would have been nice to actually ride it myself before it broke lol.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Well I got it from the dealer a few days after the problem. So I changed it and put it on. Anyways my buddy used my sled to ride for about 45 miles or so since he broke down the week before (stator on a mxz 670). So I go to ride the other day and turn around. Getting ready to leave and I noticed it is once again cracked lol. It is only a inch by and inch on the top so will probably just use duct tape. I looked around the garage and say no plastic anywhere on the ground where I could have cracked it. Not sure also if it was maybe when I pushed down on the back end to loosen up the track since it was cold. Or my buddy broke it somehow and didn't tell me. Oh well not a big deal, but it would have been nice to actually ride it myself before it broke lol.[/b]

Man, that sucks! :crazy:

I just bought a spare for mine....I am going to put a "blue dot" in it....they look pretty cool from a distance! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts