Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lady k what is the tattoo under the strap of your tank top,and do you have any more. :hallo1:

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
thats a unicorn zr800. She has a few more too,lol, can't keep count

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you don't ask you never know.Hope I didn't offend.Wasn't trying to be impolite.Just curious.I asked the question now zr sled head knows the answer. :hallo8:

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Originally posted by ZR800@Oct 20 2002, 01:40 AM
If you don't ask you never know.Hope I didn't offend.Wasn't trying to be impolite.Just curious.I asked the question now zr sled head knows the answer. :hallo8:
ZR800 you did not offend dont worry. I get lots of comment and questions about my tats and only one of them is in a spot where people couldnt see them I love tats and think there are just another form of art and personal expression.

BTW- If anyone was wondering Im NOT a "Biker Babe" LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
hey! what's wrong with biker babes ? port dover on friday the 13th is a day for them.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Nothing wrong with tats. I have 13 & don't own a harley (lol). I just like them.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Originally posted by phazerhater+Oct 20 2002, 02:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (phazerhater @ Oct 20 2002, 02:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--LadyK@Oct 19 2002, 09:57 PM
if I get anymore I think Permafrost will divorce me :D
Uh oh, don't tell that to fishie!! :nervous: LOL[/b][/quote]
She's just teasing me.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a few myself.I'm thinking about getting a few more.I think that they're like chips.Bet ya just can't have one. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts