Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy or Gal? Maried or single? KIDS? How old are you?

I'm a 33 year old husband and hockey dad.

Here's a pic of my boys

Attachments

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I'm a single guy. Almost got married once. Living in the wrong part of the country at the moment. No children (unless you count the "furkids"), and 31 years old. I work for Verizon Telecommunications monitoring the phone switch network nationwide within the former GTE network. My singular objective at current - to move back to where snow the falls, and mountains dominate the scenery.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
nice pics regor,justin and francois will like that..they will be famous at school :p :p im regors better looking cousin :D and im 32...no kids

·
Registered
959 Posts
im 15 at the time my b-day is soon aproching ( i take money for presents)
i live in southern wisconsin and go to Portage High School i ride cats and sleep and dream snow i am currently single and have a green 92 ford f150 4x4 and a 92 dodge shadow for cars and i have a 92 ext and a 90 jag afs everything is mine that i have worked off during the summers i work at Noahs Ark ( americas LARGEST waterpark...) i had to say it lol and during the winter i work at cascade mountain ( well it should be4 cascade foothill for you westren people) i live on a farm out in the country and thats pretty much it about me

·
Registered
384 Posts
40,married,(20 years) 4 kids,martial arts instructor,and a SNOWMOBILE FREAK!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
im 16, my relationship w/ this chick is almost like were married for chri$t sakes. i go to deering high school, im a sophomore. gettin my license in a month (11/20!!!) i work on a lobster boat ALL summer, and on the weekends during school. thats how i buy everything i have.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I'm 32, married for 6 yrs. Live in Southern Ontario by Sarnia. I'm the Business Manager for an Industrial Cleaning Company. No kids. Got neutered to make sure.

I boat, fish, scuba dive, hunt, ATV, sled, target shoot, and work way too much.

FishHog

·
Registered
79 Posts
Im a 16 year old guy, who like to guy 4 wheeling and sledding. I worked all summer to buy my wheeler and sled and now have to get a job to run them.lol. I'm in grade 12 and getting my liesence this month :D and will be driving a 1993 gmc z-71.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I seen a picture of Paul's mom at the post office yesterday, wow, what a resemblance! :hallo2:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I'm 21 yrs old. I am a senior Computer Science major and Business minor at Jamestown College. I grew up on a farm and still work there on weekends. I'm not married but have a very serious GF. I enjoy working in the shop, on computers, and doing just about anything outside.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Male, 33, married 5 yrs, 2 girls (3 & 4), Detroit police officer

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Originally posted by Tattoo3235@Oct 19 2002, 11:04 PM
Detroit police officer
You deserve a medal for that job !!! !!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
im 34 maried 11 years 3 kids 10-6-4 I work in a land fill (trashie job) i got hooked on sleds at 14 it was a chaprell 340 . I dont believ in the off season i look at it more like this there's sledin season and fixion-modifyen season :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts