Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question about my Black Magic pipes and the jeting advice they sent me.  I guess these pipes will work on an 800 as well as my900 but the chart tells me that the 900 should be jetted leaner        
                     800 jetting
              450 main jet @-20 degf
              440 main @ 0 deg
              430 main @20 deg
              420 main @40 deg

900 jetting
              400 main @30 deg f

Thats all they give me for the 900 and it doesnt make sence to me.  If I were to install tempa flo system what should I jet for? should I jet in the middle and let it compensate or should it be on the lean side or rich side ??

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another question I have is why would anyone want to use a dial a jet if tempa flow does it for you? can someone please give me some info to help me decide what system to use and I am kind of in a hurry because we are going to have snow here in about three and a half months and I want to be ready ....jk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Tempa Flow is awsome, look into hozlemans(?) new system called the accs it does one better than the tempa flow... It not only adjusts for temp. but also adjusts for altitude, they say you jet for the lowest temp. and elevation you ride at.. and this little deal does the rest!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts