Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one out there tried the Tempaflow II mixture control? They claim a 6% increase in HP and a crusing fuel economy jump of 8%. I'm wondering if any one can vouch for these numbers? How hard/easy is this system to install? Any info would be appreciated!! :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
This is an excellent system. I have posted so much on it that I think if you do a search for the Tempa flow you will find all the answers.

In a nutshell, yes it works, easy to install, jetting can be spot on, rich, lean, whatever YOU want it to be and will stay consistant for whatever way you choose to set it up.

PS. trash the hoses supplied with the kit and buy good quality 1/2" clear braided for the vent tube and black cord re-inforced 3/16 for the carb vent hoses, and 3/8 clear braided for the carb suction hose.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Madsledhead,

Thanks for the info. Now that I think of it I remember reading one of your posts about the subject. I am not a mechanic but I can follow directions. Should I have a installing this system? Is it just a matter of changing some hoses around?

·
Registered
660 Posts
One carb needs to be drilled. Tell me what model you have and I can tell you the best set-up.

You will also have to drill a couple of holes in the airbox

·
Registered
660 Posts
That a good model to use for first time installers because its the same model Holtman Engineering uses to demonstrate the procedure.

Just check out the Holtzman web page and the instructions are very clear, good pictures also.

Good luck!

·
Registered
20 Posts
How about putting the tempaflow on a 1999 polaris INDY 500? No reeds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts