Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed in another post you have a T-flow on your 900. If you don't mind I have a couple questions. Is your sled an 02.5 or an 03? With the 440 mains is your wash good with the screw in the stock setting? And did you vent inside or outside the box? Should get my sled next weekend :D and this will probably be the first thing I do. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. Austin

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I jetted 450 mains and it was to fat. I would go 440's and that should put her on the mark. On the first test run go a little fat on the Adjustment just to make sure. My 900 was a 2002.5 but all should be the same. For the venting you should be under hood because the vent lines run beside the carbs. I took some pics of the install job for Jim Fritch and I will post them for you

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be great man, appreciate the info. I was pretty sure I had to vent outside the box, probably go at the back near the bars, but I gotta get the sled first so I can have a good luck, cause I already dropped my 8 at the dealer. Got my torque link now from Sno-Tek too, looks like a nice piece. Let It Snow! :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts