Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a rip to the gas station and down the trail for a couple kliks. Still need a little more snow, lol.
I cant believe how good the new track is. IT is going to crush the old 1.25''. It didnt feel bumpy on the hard pack road either.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Where in "central ontario" was that picture taken? Looks like you got quite a bit more than us in Newmarket.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I dig the pics you keep posting. :D
I'll look forward to all your posts this winter. I'm thinking my next sled will be a renegade. It might be a couple of years, but I'll get one. lol
SWRules

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go4it no problem we have lots of room. It wont be quite as nice as the hilton but it will be warm dry and clean, lol, and you can help keep the woodstove stoked.

ontrider the pic is from just south of Bancroft in my backyard.
Goin down to -8 here tonight with another 5cm coming

Greenstreak, I'll keep ya posted ;) :D
We have a new digi cam this year a new DV video cam and a helmet cam. There will be lots of eye candy this year for all.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
helmet cam...cool!! i hope we can get lots of pics on the site this winter of some of the rides :p

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Whadaya mean a little more snow??? That looks like more than we got last year LOL nice pics man Oh ya I'm on my way after I phone my boss hehe :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
The only 'doo I saw in the Apsley area Sunday was a Mini Zed a couple of miles south. I guess it wasn't you LOL :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
How come you guys get all the snow , i 'm up in northern ontario and we don't have that much . I'm jealous :angry: :cussing: lol all while , ares is coming I think :sly:

·
Registered
360 Posts
gas tank is a nice add on ;)
I`ll be fighting ya for it up on the smoothrock / timmins loop....he he :hallo1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts