Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
nick,
 send it to rocketman he's great at fixing it up. i have his email if he's not on tonight then he'll have it.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
so shall I be expecting an urgent email in the near future?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
LMAO!   Just wait 'till he gets that 800 tripple in his MXZ!  Then we'll see who's got the women!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No guys,  I'm afraid not;  that is not a stunt man you see,  but that is me "superman"  Nick G!!  No 800 triple/triple for me,  just he trusty ol 600 with 5,600 miles on her.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Paul,  my girlfriend was looking at the 'puter,  and she thinks your kinda cute!!  She makes fun a me when I'm on this.
  But it time to get away from her

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
superman nick gehring,
 i'm blushing  
 she's the first woman to say that in a thousand years except for ladyk who was just being nice.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Nick,hows the front end coming.Not your girlfreind,the torsion bar adjustment.

Do you ever eat at Snapper Vics? They have good Margaritas and Senioritas.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I'll throw my wife in for free too paul,just so ya can get a package deal :0:But seriously i like the look of the yellow/red
combo
I think that should be offered as well

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Mxz7,  Snappers is right down the road from me!  Sometimes I walk there.  They got great Mexican food.  I'm gonna look @ the green beast tomorrow and try to crank it up in the front.  BTW Thanks for telling me how to do it.  I'll let you know if I encounter any probs. Hey z800rtx,  you like the colors?  I'll post some pics of 2 weekend ago in the UP under the SD thread.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I like the colors horsecollar
It has it's own unique look and she looks good.I f i keep mine i'm gonna add some more red i think as your is the first i've seen.I like the two tone look on the sleds

1 - 14 of 14 Posts