Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, having a bro working in a dealership does have advantages. I'm going to test ride the Rev at Trois-rivière Qc. tuesday. I should be in class but I got my priorities  
 If anybody want me to ask questions to bombardier's rep, I'd be glad to doo so.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Could you please ask if there are plans to phase out the triples or will they have one in the REV or MXZX chassis in the short term future.
i know a triple pipe is impossible in them but what about a triple cylinder single pipe?
what a trail sled that would be.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
ac,
 well your life is sour grapes for sure, testing the all new sled with a dark tan.  

·
Registered
64 Posts
you will love it..i had the chance to ride it and i loved it!! and putting a 136 on would be no problem.... check this 3 cyl out..155 hp

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
DFI --- Isn't that the SeaDoo four stroke triple?

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Can you explain what that engine is a little more.  Like where it came from.  

Also Wheres the turbo.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Paul, Doo I sense a bit of jealousy, may I remind you, the caribbean cruise... I mean course was for my education and I will personally risk my life on an prototype sled to make sure that it's safe for consumers, you should be thanking me  

·
Registered
99 Posts
That engine is the Sea-Doo 1500cc 155 hp triple. Don't be suprised to see it in a 2004 Doo as an RX-1 killer.  I doubt it will be a 2003 mid-year though.  They could call it the Mach Z/4!  It will likely grow a few more HPs in the transition into a snowmobile chassis.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts