Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank all the Manitoba riders that think there is no snow to go riding in so they stay home and leave the great trail conditions for my brother in law and myself. Here are some pictures from yesterdays ride.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Sweet pic's Zert. It's nice to see people still riding

Spring riding can be some of the best

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We're hoping to get a t-shirt ride in before the snow totally melts. This weekend should work it is supposed to go up to 11C on Saturday.

·
Registered
357 Posts
hey nice pics zert, I just got about 2 inches more of snow, I thought I was done for the year but got just a bit more, and my river is starting to open up now so I ain't stopping on it no more, lol, I just pin it all they way because that way I won't go through.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
zert800,
 those are great. i already had that picture of you in my mind hanging out at a place like that.  
 even before i seen the pictures i guess you are that kind of a guy.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys, looks like we got about 1-2" of the white stuff last night so I'll have to take tomorrow off work and put on some more miles.
Highlandergerman they are a 99 and a 95 (with 97 decals) and the pics are in Sandilands which would be about 2 1/2-3 hours from Pembina and about 1 1/2 hours from the most western point of Lake of the Woods.
I'll have more pics after tomorrow (just to rub it in)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts