Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank snofrog for saving me on this one.

metzger_keith and I pulled out my skid last night to put new slides on and we found that we had some issues with the back axle. (see attached pictures).
[attachment=33087:Bad_1.jpg]
[attachment=33086:Sled_1.jpg]

So after a lot of yelling at the sport of snowmobiling, we came to our senses and realized that we know someone that is a an artist when it comes to fixing this kind of stuff.

After a few phone calls to theboys800 and sledheaddude800, I got in touch with snofrog. metzger_keith dropped the skid off this morning, and had it back just after noon. It looks great. You do awesome work Mark!!!
[attachment=33088:Good_1.jpg]

So anyway, we are heading out for a trip tomorrow afternoon, and everything is back together and ready to go. We are ready to test the Dynamo Joe clutch kits metzger_keith and I installed in our sleds earlier this week.

Thanks again everyone!!!! (mainly snofrog and metzger_keith)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Mark thrives on helping people out. I have yet to hear "i am to busy" or "sorry i cant help" out of this guy. He stayed up until my rebuild had a pulse one night (around 2am), couldn't leave without a verdict.

These are the reasons he is riding on some USI PX301's this yr :wink:

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Mark thrives on helping people out. I have yet to hear "i am to busy" or "sorry i cant help" out of this guy. He stayed up until my rebuild had a pulse one night (around 2am), couldn't leave without a verdict.

These are the reasons he is riding on some USI PX301's this yr :wink:[/b]

and you have no idea how much I appreciate those !!! I just like to help out my friends ya know . M

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Marks a class act :thumbsup:

Now how much for helping me freshen up my top end this summer :tongue:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Buy him a case or 2 of Mt. Dew he is all yours JasonF. :thumbsup:[/b]
You must be Marks agent :tongue: , does he know your selling his services for caffeine buzz :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts