Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only been apart of SW since Dec. along with another Sledding Forum that I will not mention. I will say that this is the best forum to come for info or to just chat. The Moderators do a great jumb keeping the BS in check unlike the other sledding forum that is turning into a trashing forum.
Yes I know there is some ribbing that goes on here but the mods are on top of it and once it gets out of hand they shut it down which is the sign of a great sledding forum.unlike the maxtrash that is going with some other forums.  
Once again  Thanks for a great forum and if Cory needs any help with mods etc just let me know and I will help out.

You guys on this site are great and fun to chat with.I just wish I could get people to visit my own forum page once in awhile.

If you want to visit once and awhile just go to my sudden launch link in my sig

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I agree with you Snorat.  The guys on here are so informative and easy to talk to.  Also Cory has done a great job with making the site easy to use and running great.  Keep up the goodwork.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Great mods and great members= great website.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
This isnt just the best snowmobiling site,THE BEST SITE PERIOD  
 I have made many friends,you guys are the best.

Thanks Corey      

ph,I'm 10 behind you  

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mxz7 @ June 02, 2002, 10:55pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ph,I'm 10 behind you  
[/b][/quote]
Well ya better get busy!lol  Then ya got paul to contend with, the supreme post high lord......haha

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
This is the ONLY snowmobiling forum that I read.  This place kicks a$$!!  

Lot's o' great people in here - I would say on the same level of expertise, knowledge, and character as the Mercedes shop forum that I also hang out in!!  

·
Registered
310 Posts
i agree this has so many people that know things in it, that about 5 mins after you post something you usually have an answer and a good one.  I used to go to maxsled but I dont much anymore becuz of all the kids and dumbasses that got ahold of a comp and dont know what the #### they are talking about.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Here's another pat on the back for those that moderate & post on the forums. Well done. I was away from the tube this weekend, my fault & noticed a few new names posting when I got on today.

·
Registered
875 Posts
one of three sites is frequent, and definately the best sled site.  i no longer need to lurk around the rec.sport.snowmobile news group, they didn't seems to friendly anyway

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I agree completely.  I don't even bother with the other sites anymore.

Now if we could just get the ATV site up to speed.  Surely there are more of you who ride ATV's when you can't sled.

FishHog

P.S. and LadyK, we should be the ones thanking you for joining us.  Your input is always appreciated.  And some cupcakes would be nice also.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I came VERY close to buying an ATV.  The price for the sole model that fit my requirements was almost as much as a car  

I didn't like much the idea of a car payment for an ATV - especially since I needed that money to get a real car for commuting in at the time.

The machine?  Polaris Diesel ATV.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I actually do go by diesel power where my Wolfman nickname won't work.  I've had the name Wolfman ever since I brought Nikita home as a pup.  Several co workers gave me that nickname.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts