Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big thumbs up to the volunteers and groomers.Thanx for making our trails the greatest.Hopefully next year we will have more to work with

Keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
She's gonna pay for that. But seriously i think it is 2 different sentences.lmao

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O.K. you guys I fixed it but it made me laugh my head off. I didnt realize it untill you posted z800rtx.My blond roots are showing

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
it made me go to the online dictionary and check the meaning of empress.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
But you are right ladyk,without the great group of volunteers and extremely generous land owners which grant us use of there own property for our trail network we would be in trouble.The few weekends i spend a year brushing trails is nothing compared to what these people do for the sport.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My family has land in Orillia wich we allow the trail through the property and there has never been garbage left on the trail or people leaving the trail as we have baby black walnut trees planted on our property. We have had the trail through our land for 30yrs.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
cute looking from the side showing there, she bakes and is a rider too, i'd say LADYK is the WHOLE PACKAGE.  

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
ladyk,
 don't blush i am baking chicken wings here, not my recipe i got it out of the company's coming cookbook the ones you see in canadian tire and places like that but top drawer wings. so i do alittle in the kitchen too, so if we all get together then i'll do them up.  

now if i just lost 2-3 pounds a week for 10 weeks i might be the right size to be packaged.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (paul yarek @ April 06, 2002, 4:53pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cute looking from the side showing there, she bakes and is a rider too, i'd say LADYK is the WHOLE PACKAGE.  
[/b][/quote]
<< in the best possible New Jersey accent >>

Does she have a sista?

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Yeah wolfman she has a sister, vicky. She's is nothing like ladyk she hates the snow and flat out refuses to cook ,lol.  I used to date the lady's sister before so i know from experience.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Sounds like you made the right choice Permafrost.

I would have to say, your a lucky man.

FishHog

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Your definately a lucky man permafrost
I'm a fan of homemade wings as well paul.Hmmmm maybe a sw corn roast/
BBQ is in the future
With cupcakes for dessert no doubt.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
z800rtx,
 i'd say by the sounds of it you have no problem around the dinner table except for pushing yourself away. LOL
 the idea of a SW corn roast is a great one, LADYK will have to bake cupcakes for a week. let's do it.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I definately like to eat
I'm up for a corn roast and it seems like a 1/4 of the sw members are from ontario

I may even be able to talk the mrs. into doing some baking as well

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
we can do that and invite a far away like mxz7, let the air out of his tires give him some good old canadian welcome. maybe have an SW charity baseball game on those beautiful GM baseball diamonds in oshawa.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts