·
Registered
3,413 Posts
This is one of my all time faves :tongue:

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Better pics to come in da 08 season! :thumbsup: But for now these will work! :wink:

[attachment=38040:pOW_POW_...2007_299.jpg]

[attachment=38041:pOW_POW_...2007_036.jpg]

[attachment=38042:pOW_POW_...2007_218.jpg]

[attachment=38043:S.W._Ride_2007_190.jpg]

[attachment=38044:1st_Trip...9_edited.jpg]

[attachment=38045:pOW_POW_...2007_017.jpg]

[attachment=38046:S.W._RTY...igan_579.jpg]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
LOL........."we're screwed, that's what I'm talkin about"........

Good Stuff Guys ! :thumbsup:

Snow4

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Had a request to find this pic for Snofrog! it took me over 30 minutes
but I found it for ya! Hey I didn't know you can jump with an M-10??? LOL[/b]
Way to go SnoFrog, I thought Dave said you only jumped sitting?? :)

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Anybody remember his one? :thumbsup:[/b]
That is a really cool Pic Snofrog......... :thumbsup:

That last Vid where you guy's were all lined up was neat. I love those kinds of ditches and could play for hours on them. :thumbsup:

Snow4

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Nice pics & viedos, Let me know when SW Ride set up, mite have to do road trip!!! Looks like fun[/b]
Rev-Head that would be so cool :thumbsup: ........Bring your wife with you she would have a blast as well. ! !

Snow4

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Rev-Head that would be so cool :thumbsup: ........Bring your wife with you she would have a blast as well. ! !

Snow4[/b]
Sounds like my wife and you would get along great, she loves to ride. w00t Barb rides a 05 Ski-Doo 600 SDI MXZ Adrenaline. I'm waiting for my ride to come in this fall, New Rev XP 600 SDI Gade Can't wait to ride the new one, like a little kid waiting :crazy:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Sounds like my wife and you would get along great, she loves to ride. w00t Barb rides a 05 Ski-Doo 600 SDI MXZ Adrenaline. I'm waiting for my ride to come in this fall, New Rev XP 600 SDI Gade Can't wait to ride the new one, like a little kid waiting :crazy:[/b]
I can see with the new Gade you will fit in just fine, plus we can all test ride it right??? :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
I can see with the new Gade you will fit in just fine, plus we can all test ride it right??? :thumbsup:[/b]
No problem, Love to switch rides, only good for short time on old Revs, have bad knees, cramp quick!!! That's why I jumped on the new rev, lots more leg room, Coming off a Yamaha Vector, going to miss the 4 stroke, but ride is more inportant to me. :thumbsup: can't beat the Revs ride, most the Revs I ride with are short tracks. I getting a Gade it will be pay back for them to keep up with me in the mogels w00t

1 - 20 of 29 Posts