Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since its basically done for most of us!!! :cussing: There are a very few still at it! :bash:
Post you very very special pic or moment from the 2007 season! :thumbsup:

Or BOTH!!! Or post all you want! w00t I'm sure nobody will mind! :D

Special moment was riding Troopers brothers Blade his name here is RV KING :thumbsup:

[attachment=34871:Seney_Po...2007_129.jpg]

Of course! Last jump of the season! :thumbsup:

[attachment=34872:eeee.jpg]

PS... I see another SW sticker contest in the near future Hint Hint!!! :whistling:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Wow.........This is a tough one SHD.......It's really hard to pick a fav pic or moment. I will really have to think about this one for a few.

Snow4

·
10,054 Posts
I had to search long and hard to find my favorite picture of the year,,,, I didnt take near as many pic's this year as I did last year,,,,, I found a couple of close ones but this one is by far the best of the best,,,

Attachments

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
:bash: AHHman "another " desission. When you have 2 stoke oil running in your veins it's just so hard to single out one :crazy: . Like snow4 said i'll have to think on this one .

The stress thats created when your a addicted snowmobiler :dazed: , I would'nt trade it for the world. Thank God for A site like this for the support of our illness SWRules

mutt

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I had to search long and hard to find my favorite picture of the year,,,, I didnt take near as many pic's this year as I did last year,,,,, I found a couple of close ones but this one is by far the best of the best,,,[/b]
I was hoping you had lost this pic Puree :bash: lol ! But, oooooooh NO ! just like a cat you waited for the perfect opportunity and pounced ! lmao. All in good fun and a bet is a bet..... :wink: :thumbsup:

I have so many and it's just sooooo hard to pick but here are a few.

These are all favorites for different reasons ,but all of them were some good times !

Snow4

Attachments

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
this one will do for now till I open up some cd's ....boy there sure are some great pictures posted all ready....
[attachment=34903:DSCF0072.JPG]

Rick :D

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
this one will do for now till I open up some cd's ....boy there sure are some great pictures posted all ready....

Rick :D[/b]
That one will more than do Rick......That is one Very pretty pic. Nature's winter bliss right there. Fantastic pic !

:thumbsup:

Snow4

·
Registered
50 Posts
Here is a couple of pics of us ice fishing as this was about the only sledding I was able to get in this year. Accually this is the day that my sled blew up :cussing:

[attachment=34906:icefishin4__2_.JPG]

Attachments

·
10,054 Posts
thats an awsome picture timespentsearching,,,, where was that taken at??

·
Registered
395 Posts
This is a easy one for me. This was the first time my little one got to go for a real ride on a snowmobile. She was smiling for the whole weekend. This also was the first day that I let my older daughter ride solo, and she did great. Also the first time my wife has been on a ride since the kids were born. Looks like another sled will be in order soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
One of my favs, right after she found the start button on me :D

1 - 20 of 135 Posts