Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha good point performacex, never thought of that!:doh:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Wow.. results seem a bit skewed.

Why not ask this in the Artic Cat forum?

lmfao sorry..

·
Registered
25 Posts
It's kinda like asking what is better, beer or wine to a bunch of guys in a sports bar. :lol:

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
It's kinda like asking what is better, beer or wine to a bunch of guys in a sports bar. :lol:[/b]
They have wine in a sports bar?? :lol:

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
waht ever happenned to G2G :(

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
ya but I do not see him on any other site

I hope he is ok :(

·
Registered
465 Posts
I voted for the Ski-Doo, but Yamaha makes the better real products, I just have to be honest...
Frank

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I voted for Polaris but Jen has a new MXZ 500 SS and I like it, also loved my 94 Yamaha V-Max 4 had it for 10 years with no problems at all! The only one I have not like was Jen's 03 550 ZL but never had any problems with it either.

·
Registered
31 Posts
They all have their good points. I don't have any experience riding Polaris sleds, but I think it's a toss up between Doo and Yamaha.

·
Registered
70 Posts
yamaha...

they make their own engines. They run reliably and do that for a long time, if you take care of them. They made the Vmax4...:D I gotta find one of them someday...

If chevy made snowmobiles, they would tow ford sleds home LOL

everyone has their favorites.Even tho i dont like the fact yami has gone all 4-stroke, Id probably buy a new Phazer if I was to purchase a new sled. 6500 isnt too bad for a brand new sled, and the Phazers seem to get nice reviews.

My Vmax better last a long time, cuz I only snowmobile for that 2-stroke smell :D jk ;)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Scooby... DOOby... DOO! :D[/b]
:lmao:

Never did think of this as a Doo site but maybe it is. I voted Doo but they all make great sleds. In fact I love the F7's. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts