Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Chicago this weekend and low and behold, I drive up on a semi with a bunch of Arctic Cat crates on it, and as I passed it I could see they were snowmobiles.  I guess they're not the F-series sleds, but some people should be getting their new sleds this week.  That plus visiting my dealer yesterday has got my blood pumping.  
My dealer also said SkiDoo (he sells all brands) is coming out with a promotion that will leave the other mfrs. having to come up w/something new to try to move product after last years poor season.  Can't wait to see what that is.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought how neat it would be to steal that truck...

A

·
0 Posts
Don't worry Caleb, they would still get their sled.  Jim, I'll take 2 of them when you get the truck.  lol  

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Have you guys so sence of right and wrong. Golden Rule #? Thou shall not knowingly or willingly steal and or borrow a fellow sledders sled whether it's been delivered or in transport!
And the pentalty for breaking the rule is that you'll recieve tickets heading for your trip,you'll break down one part at a time and you'll be cursed with NO vacation time!
Caleb

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But what if those sleds are not sno-checked...just inventory sleds.  And I would share w/all my sledding friends.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Non-snow checked sleds are fair gaim according to sub-section rules

Caleb

A

·
0 Posts
I think Caleb will go along with that Jim.  But only if you sell it and buy him a Ski Doo.  LOL

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I'm open to all brands. I actually have 2 RX-1ER Limiteds in Liquid Silver ordered though I'll let someone else get them i think. I DOO plan on building the 809/FIII powered ZX chassis sled still. Sosend me a pm rob on the asking price if you sell.
caleb

·
Registered
91 Posts
They have been shipping Cats for over 4 months now.  I have seen them heading east on semi's here in central Mn. since early May.  03 models like Mountain Cat 600 EFI, Mountain Cat 900, Pantera 550, Z 440 esr, ZL 550, ZL 600 EFI, ZL 600 EFI SS, ZR 120. I wish I would start seeing the F Series 'commin....  

Someone on the board here said that the dealer in Spicer, Mn had some F5's come in last week!  
-JPL

·
Registered
741 Posts
I am picking my 03 zr900 up tomorrow.8-13. Wow, what a coincidence, it is also my birthday. Kevin

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats s-fool, be sure to let us know how you like it when the snow flies.  Happy b-day!!!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
sleddinfool-I think I already seen your sled
 I was in the UP this last weekend and seen 2 truck loads of Cats. The first one was in Chrismas. It had ZR 900 Standards and SnoPros with a couple of Pantera 800s. THe second one was in Newberry with ZR 800 and 900, Standards and SnoPros mixed. Had to stop and look, been to long since the end of winter!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Ahhh, I picked it up today. It looks very nice. I think it looks better then the green ones. It did however bite me already. I unclipped the clutch guard to tell them what size belt it was as they were "throwing in a free one" and man it has a sharp edge, I sliced my finger pretty good. I guess my first mod will be with a file. Kevin

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Post a pic of it sleddinfool!! So how does it run or haven't you had it out?
Caleb

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hey sleddinfool, I have to call my dealer to see when mine is coming in.  I got the same sled.  I was looking for someone that could give some information, and since you have yours, maybe you can help me out.  I want to add some more color to it when I get it, and from the pictures I couldn't tell what color accents it had(springs, bogies, etc.)  Are they orange or are they red?  They sell both color accesories in the catalogue.  I thought last years black CCE's were orange, but this years Zr's look red.  I hope it is red.  I know the ZR decal has red, orange, and yellow in it.  Are you planning to put any color on it?  I'm thinking ski loops and hood screens first, and maybe the whole color kit they sell.  That might be too much though.  What do you think?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts