Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many of you though yesterday was like the end of the world ! now dont all raise your hands at the same time, i know a few members that i chatted with last night since SW was down and boy did we realized how adicted we were ! im just glad everything is back up and running so we can get back to a normal life ;)

SWRules SWRules SWRules SWRules SWRules SWRules SWRules

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
My heart is still thumping hard yet just from the shock of last night not being able to get on. :nervous: :nervous: SWRules

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I had no idea what to do. There was nothing on TV and I couldn't find anything else interesting on. I almost started to do homework I was that lost.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Glad its back. :) :D :)
The wife scarred the crap out of me with one when she suggested "honey lets just sit and talk" if your sites down.

·
1,327 Posts
We all have problems.

A bloody website goes down and we don't know what to do with ourselves.

DanR, Skidoochic, Rocketman, 800MXZ and myself ended up tossing insults back an forth at each other via msn messenger.

I gotta get some counselling.

This place is like a crack house for sled headz!

Oh well, I guess we could be holding up liquor stores or something.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I tried to just go to bed, but I couldn't sleep.

Wife wasn't in the mood, so I just laid there board silly.

:p

·
Registered
516 Posts
Better not happen again!!!!! or i'll start diggin my grave LOL SWRules

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
:D Man.....you guys really need to get a life....Me...i took my private jet up to Alaska for an afternoon ride in the mountains but then i got hungry and flew over to italy for some pasta and wine......While in italy i met this wonderful supermodel named alissa who wanted to have my children....killed two minutes there...got back on the plane and flew down to australia for a late evening Kangaroo hunt but only ended up bagging a Wallaby!! Gave the Wallaby to the local natives who in turn made me their new God. A statue was erected and all that other Jazz....ya know..same old thing....so then I travelled by plane down to florida for some early morning Marlin fishing....what i blast...i recommend it to anyone...landed a 765 lb Marlin and a couple smaller ones then decided that breakfast was in order....flew back to Regina and went to K family Kitchen for a chef's special supreme...very yummy by the way....then went to work this only to come home early cause my darn sewer backed up!! What a life i live :D :0: :p

·
1,327 Posts
Originally posted by Snow Monkey@Oct 28 2002, 01:29 PM
While in italy i met this wonderful supermodel named alissa who wanted to have my children....killed two minutes there
Snow monkey,

What the hell did you do for 2 minutes???

You are a machine!!!

Can you be my new god too???

I don't think I will erect anything for you though, I don't know you well enough!!!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
my kids do their homework on the computer and have been on saturday and sunday nights so i didn't notice.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I was able to go thru some of the maps I got at the show & update my motel listings. Then Band of Brothers was on. So the night wasn't a complete disaster, though I was worried a bit :nervous:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I was having withdrawls, kicked hell of of this piece of junk computer until i realized I 'could' go to other places. Man, did I feel like :withstupid:

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Well, I got busy and upgraded the living room PC from a Pentium II 350 to a Pentium III 650. My copy of Windows 2000 professional got damaged when it fell out of the CD case, so I also had to go on the hunt for another copy. :angry: I acquired one in time to get the install started, but not finished before I had to go to work. Finished that after getting home. It is still refusing to communicate on the netowrk though. #*%@ing computers. :cussing: When it's working, it'll be the cheapest upgrade I've ever done with a PC - $30 for all of the needed goodies.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts