Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

Only three more months until I get to hook up the snowmobile trailer and head down to my local cat dealer and pick up my new toy!!!! Man how fast summer is flying by..... Just the other day I can remember looking out side and seeing HEAVY rain and dead brown grass and mud, now its 85 and sunny and the grass is growing like a weed!!!!

Its somewhat theraputic to realize that in only 12-14 more weeks I'll have a new kitty-cat in my garage....ahhh......

Anybody else feel like me or am I just nuts?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
F5 Firecat with the Team Arctic graphics on a black hood

Standard suspension,
matching hat and jacket.....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sounds like a nice machine i ordered the f7 with stanard grapics,suspension on a black hood.....i am hoping to get it in early november..since my dealer is a small one up here in eastern canada i would amagin we will be close to the end......oh well CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Steve, just curious what dealer you use (know you're in the area)..and wondering how you chose them over the competition..thanks.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I read on another site that a guy said his AC dealer Just got in all the new Mountain sleds.
Wonder what they're shipping next?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ZR Green,

I went with Sun & Snow Recreation in Utica, NY.  My Father and I have bought all of our sleds from them.  First one was a 88 Pantera (before they were Sun & Snow).  The reason I went with them, besides the fact of the past purchases is kind of funny.  My father and the owners went to school together and got to be pretty good friends, so if we need stuff, they take care of us.....

·
Registered
483 Posts
Steve- that makes sense to me. I ended up going to Greenwich (north of Albany)  to buy mine. I know it was quite a drive, but did so for a few reasons- a co-worker/friends uncle is the dealer, plus he gave me a considerably good price as compared to what my area dealers would give me. I still frequent the local shops..just to look around, pick up a few odds and ends. For service though I will drive to a dealer that's about 45 minutes away (better customer service/prices IMHO),even though there are 4 dealers closer.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I ordered the F5 Team Arctic graphics on green with a SnoPro suspension..I can't wait..

Just curious SteveCZ if you got the SnoPro suspension, how much did your sled come up too?  I want to see if there is any difference
Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ryan,

I got the standard suspension on mine, and it came to.....I forget.... lemme check the invoice...**opens wallet**...hmm, seems the invoice is home, so I'll have to ball park it... I think it was right around 6000 or so with tax, I forget the exact number....

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
If your near albany you might want to try Troy city garage. before i bought my last new cat, i called about 30 dealers in ny,ct,pa, and mass and he had the best price. I have talked to the guy at sun and snow, there pretty good over there as well.... i am kicking myself hard for not ordering a new F5, have to get rid of the sled i have now first. Hopefully sooner then later so i can get one before december.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, after a couple of months, its time.... Just talked to my dealer yesterday.  He said it will be in on a truck with other F5's on Saturday..... luckily, I'll be in Dover for the NASCAR race so I'm not going to be hanging over his shoulder as his guys put it together!! LOL.....

I'll probably go and pick it up on Monday afternoon, or at the latest on Tuesday...and, along with the new 4 mega pixel camera I got, I think it would be a good "test" for the camera to get some pics up here of my new baby....

I'll keep you "posted", watch here for future postings VERY SOON!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey guys glad to hear the F5's are on thier way. I ordered mine from a friend in upstate ny.  I priced Troy City Garage on my last 4 cats and the end price is always a lot more than they advertise.  any way think snow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts