Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone going over the thanksgiving holidays, my brotherinlaw will be up there racing, so i know i am going, they hold it at the spirit mountain ski lodge.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I might end up going, all depends on if I can go sledding while I'm up there.

·
Registered
959 Posts
wish i could but i have school and have to work :(

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hell if its going to be 60 like this weekend I will bring the 4 wheelers!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
OH yeah, I remember it was warm beforehand last year and Duluth spent like $600,000 hauling in truckloads of snow.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Originally posted by performancex@Nov 1 2002, 05:56 PM
Planning on it. Need someone to go with. Took the wife last year. Won't do that again.
Haha, I hear you.

I took mine to Valcourt last year when it was C-O-L-D and it was not fun at all. She ended up staying in our race trailer for most of the time and was not too happy.

I'll be taking the bro's this year!

·
Registered
283 Posts
I will be wherever you see Snow Hawks. I'll probably have a set of clear framed Spy glasses on my face/head and will be one of the few wearing an orange/blue Snow Hawk/FXR race jacket.

Hope to see you all there!

-Rob

·
Registered
518 Posts
I wish I could go. My friend from the UP was going to go, but now has a bunch of family coming.
Lab, are you racing the SnoHawk? I never saw them last year. I only got to go Sunday to the races in Gaylord last year and they canceled because of bad weather. That sucked. Now this year Gaylord race is about the time my wife is due with our first child, so probably no races this year either. Oh well.
Have fun!
SWRules

1 - 12 of 12 Posts