Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only got to ride my new sled once last year.95 Formula z my old sled was a 73 ac cheetah what a change.December 1 and no snow.If you have any extra snow could you please send it this way.Thanks

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Originally posted by Ryan001@Dec 1 2002, 04:12 PM
lots up here
Any idea when there will be enough to open the trails in/around Timmins?

·
Registered
546 Posts
King is there snow in madoc??
I live about 1/2 hour from there and we have no snow.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Got some more snow in the NWT this morning.

On the 14th and 15, there are BCSF sno-x races in Hay River. It's only about 12 hours north of Edmonton....trailer up!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Zero snow here in Winnipeg, Manitoba. :(

However it was -22 c this morning so the lakes should be freezing nicely.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Just another year here in MN that the trails open(Dec. 1st) and yet there is no snow. Last year was the first time in 3 years that we had snow for the normal opener. But we got 36" in one storm too. And that was gone by mid December too. This state is starting to get lame. ???

·
Registered
214 Posts
Bancroft and North is as good as it was last year it can only get better

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Originally posted by Machzzzz1@Dec 2 2002, 11:48 AM
There is limited snow in madoc. Got to go about 1h north for good running.
Where can one ride around there? I am dying to get out and try my REV. I finally get it tomorrow!

·
Registered
243 Posts
ONTRIDER, your looking the wrong way, London Ontario and just North of there just got 12" last night, Im 45kms from there and we have 4-5". I put 20KMS on thismorning, not enough ere yet.

North of London will take you about 2 hours. Check out the weather for that area.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live in cochrane 1hr north of timmins and we have about 1' so far, i've got 200 miles on so far but i can't wait for more snow

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Originally posted by iammxz800@Dec 2 2002, 01:08 PM
ONTRIDER, your looking the wrong way, London Ontario and just North of there just got 12" last night, Im 45kms from there and we have 4-5". I put 20KMS on thismorning, not enough ere yet.
I am willing to go almost anywhere within reasonable (ie. a few hours or so) driving distance. Where is there to ride in the London area? I think I will just have to wait until some trails are opened.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts