Snowmobile World banner

THE MACH Z

29K views 236 replies 68 participants last post by  00 MachZ&MXZ 
Ill take a single piped 800 triple in the zx chassis! Great torque, fuel mileage, smoooooth, and light weight. Currently Im  looking for a smashed or totaled machz or formula 111 800 for a transplant in my zx 700 chassis. If they wont build it I will!!!

The ck3 chassis imo Is good for cruising. I bought one when they first came out in 98 because it was the newest offering by skidoo, I was told bythe dealer how great it was, how it handled so well bla bla bla. I tried to ride it like a mxz and you cant. I dont care how big or good you think you are the zx chassis is head and shoulders above the ck3 tank, for that matter I prefered the f2000 and the s2000 over the ck3. Anyways I fell in love with the tripple but not enough to keep the chassis it came in.

Im glad it worked out for you. No matter what I did this sled pushed in the corners when driven hard. I had 10" carbides the front skis cranked up, the limiter strap pulled up a few holes butt slid up to the gas tank (Im 6.0 205),and the results were the same. Great if ridden at a moderate level, or fair when the snow conditions are very hard packed and grippy and lousy all the other times. Im just wondering why I have never seen one on a snow cross track racing in the 800 or open class if they handle and fly so good??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.