Snowmobile World banner

The Mournful death of my mint 82 citation

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  NordikRider35 
#1 · (Edited)
Oh man... It started like any other day went to garage to work on the nordik and while i was working on it i decided to fire up the ol citation(MINT CONDITION!) Pulled few times it turned over died and saw smoke coming outta the hood... I thought Oh Sh*t moved it outside where it caught fire and soon blew up... so i made a casket
(yes i make caskets for sleds and bury them) put the once beautiful burned citation in it and put it in my sled graveyard under a beautiful willow tree surrounded by lots of life and nature... And I put alot of other things in the casket... its first burned plugs... its first new drive belt a truly beautiful citation... So I wept away the tears and filled the hole I actually cried for about 10-20 mins... :sad: Wow that was my favorite sled only 65 miles on it... just beautiful... now its gone Cant believe that happened... Now after breakfast everyone will take a moment of silence to remember how much we loved it... EVERYONE loved it... I loved it like a brother..

Anyways It'll be missed :sad: oops i meant 81 3500 jeeze i get mixed up so much

Oh yeah and the reason was a leaky fuel line next to the carb and it caught fire somehow...

Oh well

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.