Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, and girls. I'm new here, so if this is screwed up it's my fault. Anyhow if any of you know xcr583 i'm his little brother. Right now i am piecing together my sled for this season. It's a 1987 indy chassis with a worke 650 triple. It has been bored to 732 cc, trail ported, minor crank case work, piped, and k&ns. Hoping it'll be fast. The motor was for an asphalt drag sled running high 11 sec. quarters. Gotta get it to beat the neighbors 700 mxz. Let me know anything about the sled if you want, good or bad. :devil:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Glad to have ya sledneck19! :thumbsup: Sounds like you will have a pretty sweet sled once you get it all back together. You will have to post some pics of the finished product. ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when it's done i'll let you see it. It aint pretty, but i'd rather go fast on a crap pile than go slow on a new machine. The motor is reliable though, that also matters to me. Don't want to be walking! :devil:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome sledneck, I think you'll find a lot of great folks here and a lot of good info. Have fun

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
If you have any questions, someone here should be able help you out.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Wow you actually posted!! We will have to get some pictures of the sleds on here for all of you guys to see!! Ben you need to put your location in. Got to the top of the site and where its says logged in it is under MY CONTROLS I think!!! I finally got you hooked on the site now!! Lots of information on here!! As always--> SWRules

1 - 8 of 8 Posts