Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I poped into the dealership in Sudbury yesterday looking for boats, and what should they have on the floor but the new 08 Rev. I have to say, I'm rather impressed.

I think this new chassis is going to make the old rev obsolete rather quickly. It's got such a natural seating position, everything just falls into place, and it doesn't force you to sit in a single position. It actually feels very much like my Dragon. You're able to stand straight up, and it's going to rock for playing off trail or in the moguls.

The good news is it's not nearly as ugly as I thought it would be judging from the photos. It actually looks really good, and it all fits together nicely.

And if it's true that the weight is really 399lbs, well what can I say? I want one.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Just for the record, it's only the REV XP TNT that claims a weight of 399LBS.
The other models are around 429 LBS.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I hate to wish this summer away, but I'm really getting anxious to get mine.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hate to wish this summer away, but I'm really getting anxious to get mine.[/b]
Don't DARE wish the summer away! I wish summer was just starting instead of almost over. As much as I love winter, I don't like to wish any time away. Life is too short for that.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
A&E sells boats?????

·
Registered
18 Posts
This past spring I was looking into buying a new, top of the line, high-performance sled. I'm a short track kinda guy that likes speed on trail, but also gets into some deep powder. I still like short tracks tho because I am so light at about 145lbs that I can go more places that someone of considerable weight can on a short track.

My point is, I looked at the Yamaha FX Nytro, the Polaris 600RR, and the Skidoo MXZ X 600. I went with the NYtro because I decided to go 4-stroke. It was pretty damn hard to decide on the Nytro or the 600RR. When I decided to give up on the MXZ X, it was because of the new XP chassis. It may turn out to be the best chassis any make has ever put out, and I hope it is, but I think it is going to be too weak and some bigger guys are going to be breaking things on them often.

·
Registered
602 Posts
If they can make the same impact on the sled world as they did in 03. I think I will wait another year, I love my OLD rev to much to part ways with it....

·
Registered
795 Posts
One more season for my Rev then it is time for the Rev XP. This is the longest that I have kept a sled, this shows how much I like the Rev.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts