Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking out the new yahama man o man them things are ugly no ofense ...but common yamah needs to cool it down on that style sled to weird for me i guess but whatever works!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
99indy500,
 hey cool it there kid you'll raise some feathers, besides that is only your opinion.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not trying to start anything...and your right that was just my oppinon

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I thought the same thing by looking at the pictures.  Then I saw it in person and ended up buying one!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey Indy , just curious , what is your opinion of the REV?
I haven't seen the RX-1 yet but I seen the REV and I know it is only my opinion but I didn't like the looks of it

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
hey ger,
 thanks for stopping by, we don't need someone else to start him going again.

·
Registered
59 Posts
pictures dont do anything justice. i think rx-1 looks awesome but there is some blade styling in there. and if you look at the rev, the handlebars look like a mickey mouse hat? but my bud says in person its sharp as a tack and feels comfortable to sit on?? so pics dont cut it for me. wait for the show and then form an opinion

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i remember seeing the vipers picture in red, thought i was going to wretch and everytime i looked at the picture i felt the same. but seeing the red viper for real wowzer ! top drawer sled i wouldn't have it any other way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts