Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IT WAS LATE IN NOVEMBER AND THE GREAT CAPPED MAURADER WAS WATCHING THE SUN SET IN MID ONTARIO.HE THOUGHT TO HIMSELF-IT WON'T BE LONG UNTIL THE SUN IS FAR ENOUGH FROM THE EARTH TO MAKE IT SNOW.
HE WALKED FROM THE BARN- WHERE HE HAD JUST PULLED THE COVER FROM THE NEW DOO AND THAT TRUSTY OLD 583-TO THE HOUSE.
BED TIME NOW-BUT THE VISIONS OF THE GREAT ONTARIO SNOWS WERE IN HIS MIND.
DREAMING-DREAMING.THE GREAT ARCTIC SNOW God APPEARED IN THE DREAM.
PAUL-HE SAID-THIS YEAR WILL BE A DIFFERENT YEAR FOR YOU.YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE WILD MAN IN THE PAST BUT THIS YEAR YOU MUST DO SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL TO MAKE THE SNOW GODS HAPPY.
HE AWOKE FROM THE DREAM-SHOOK HIS HEAD-LOOKED TO THE NORTH AND SAID..................

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
OMG ! How did I lose my whitey Tighties Again? Thinking long and hard about who he had been with the night before Paul set out to find the thieves who must have, could have, removed them while he was sleeping. As he straddled his brand New Spyder he set off to the Great White North where he was concentrating on finding them. About 20 miles up the road he ran into...............

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG ! How did I lose my whitey Tighties Again? Thinking long and hard about who he had been with the night before Paul set out to find the thieves who must have, could have, removed them while he was sleeping. As he straddled his brand New Spyder he set off to the Great White North where he was concentrating on finding them. About 20 miles up the road he ran into...............THE ARCTIC God-AGAIN.
PAUL PULLED TO THE SIDE OF THE TRAIL-SHUT DOWN THE SLED -AND REMEMBER THE VOICE OF THE ARCTIC SNOW God THAT TOLD HIM TO BE GOOD THIS YEAR.
THEN HE THOUGHT TO HIMSELF-YA KNOW WHAT.........................[/b]

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IF THERE'S ONLY ONE THING THAT I MUST DOO ON MY SLED THIS YEAR IT'S TO......................

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Do my John-Paul Travolta Dance with my whole brand new wardrobe I won in Vegas ! Where else could I look so good but on my Doo dooing the Disco Duck? I must remember to ask my favorite friends to join me on thier sleds and we can all have a party with the Boss as our best friend with our favorite beverages. Then, we shall sleep in anticipation of our big day and our excursion too....

·
10,054 Posts
Munising to ride with all my friends at the charity ride this year,, but before we head there in the morning, we have to go to,,,,,

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
go to the village dung heap. Being the chosen one, it was my duty to sift through the rancid pile in search of the sacred snow devining rod...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts