Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man its sad... I remember when there was always people on here no matter the season or the time of day. I checked to see who was online.. I m the only one... Not even any guests:unsure:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I hear you. A few years ago, the site was whacked big time with spam of all sorts. A lot of the regulars left for "greener" pastures. Previous to that, the site was so slow it was painful to try to navigate. At least that is fixed. It's hard to regain your user base when you lose it, I'm thinking.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I know I'm fairly new to this site and it was pretty fun this winter and spring then fell off to nothing,,,did all I could to wake it up again to no results. I still check in daily but not much change,,I don't know what else I can do? Yellowshirt

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
I try to check in every couple of days but weekends have been really hectic lately - too much to do and not enough time to do it. I have to finish up a couple of 'summer' projects before I can get around to working on the sled...

dave

PS - pm me if you want to know where the 'old crew' ended up...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey jakew I would go with champion copper plus plugs, claimed to power the worlds fastest sleds and Ross martins mod sled

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well another season goes by and not a single mile :cussing:. Man having kids sure has changed things. Does PermaFrost, LadyK or Paul ever check in anymore?

·
Registered
617 Posts
I'm kind of a newbie yet but really wish some of the other members that left this site would chime in once in a while,,,sounds like this was a great site before ,,,whatever happened to it,,heard stories.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Forum was owned by a guy named Cory. He'd did a great job running it. But I guess Real life got in the way and he sold it. Other than that I don't know why most of the older members stopped frequenting. It would be good to see some old timers return.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey,
I am a new user, and new sledder. I've enjoyed reading through some old threads and I've learned a lot. I also got some good advice on this forum. But it is kind of quiet here. I thought maybe it was because the season is winding down.
Bill

1 - 20 of 24 Posts