Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who knows where the poopdeck is? It's a dealer in Michigan, and they call themselves the poopdeck (don't ask me??), but I don't know what their real name is. Someone here has to know. I've seen their website linked by some other sites, but can't find it now. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
189 Posts
It is at Devils Lake right outside of Addison MI. They have a large selection of all brands of snowmobile clothing and off brand clothing at very good prices. I get most of my stuff there. It is only about an hour away from me. It is also called Sun & snow. They sell bathing suits and stuff in the summer.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks jls, but I looked for Devils Lake and Addison on Cats locator, and they weren't listed. Do you know what other city they may be under?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Strike the last part of that post,

From their website:
Now I know the question on your mind is 'why on earth are they calling their store the Poop Deck?' The reason is simple: originally the place started out as a swimsuit store above another marina. Since a poop deck is the highest deck on a ship, traditionally where the captain stands and the ship's wheel is mounted, it made sense to name the store the way we did. Since we've moved to our 20,000 square foot showroom, the name has lost a bit of its meaning. But it's still pretty memorable!

Huh?? And I thought a poop deck was where you sat down to read sled magazines??

·
Registered
516 Posts
HAHA the poopdeck? yes indeed wrong name for a snow sport place. I live in Michigan i never heard of it but i'll keep an eye for it. LOL i gotta see this :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts