Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was in the local paper a few years ago.  I thought it was pretty cool...THE TYPICAL SNOWMOBILER
A person who is too old for a sled, but young to remember the fun it used to be.
A person who prays for snow and grumbles while shoveling the sidewalk.
A person who waits for cold weather so he can dress up and stay warm.
a person who will completely overhaul a snowmobile out in the middle of nowhere, and call CAA when his car won't start in his garage.
A person who rides the lumps and bumps of a field with enjoyment and complains about little chuckholes in the streets.
A person who says he bought the machine for the kids, but complains when he cant a babysitter so he can go riding.
A person who cant get Old Bessy in the garage at night, because there isn't room unless he slides that snowmobile out.
A person who is too tired to carry out the garbage, but would think nothing of wrestling a 350 pound machine out of a snow drift.
A person who will drive a warm car the the grocery store for his favorite steak and ride on his snowmobile for ten miles in the snow for a burned wiener.
A person who will get caught on the  highway without a spare tire in his car but will have enough spare parts in hi snowmobil to build another machine.
A person who is glad to see June come because it is only six months until winter again. You see, we are only normal human beings.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Funny but true, lol

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Funny as ####.

But when it snows and im shoviling the driveway.  Im smiling all the way.  Snow is a blessing when you got it use it all you can.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
We have no sidewalks to shovel  here but when the snow comes we pack it down with sleds. Who needs a shovel?Unless it is to dig out your sled in the high powder.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
yep its true its true

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
That is too funny, and all too true!!  

·
Registered
120 Posts
I can relate to that.
heres another
a person that is grinning ear to ear(while everyone else is grumpy)because it is pouring down rain in the city,that means it is snowing twice as hard in the hills

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
go4it........ i heard you like burnt wieners  

·
Registered
430 Posts
I don't understand why my wife, after taking me out of tracktion did not support my decision to buy my 9 year old daughter a ZR900.
I thought she was mature enough. HMMM, perhaps I should just realize that she needs a nice starter sled like a T-Cat.
That's a pretty good sled for a yute.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts