Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Typical Snowmobiler :

- A person who is too old for a sled but young enough to remember the fun it used to be.

- A person who prays for snow and grumbles while shoveling the sidewalk.

- A person who waits for cold weather so he can dress up to stay warm.

- A person who will completely over haul a snowmobile out in the middle of nowhere , and call CAA when his car won't start in his garage.

- A person who rides the lumps and bumps of a field with enjoyment and complains about little potholes in the street.

- A person who says he bought the machine for the kids but complains when he can't get a babysitter so he can go riding.

- A person who can't get old bessy in the garage at night because their isn't room unless he slides that snowmobile over.

- A person who is too tired to carry out the garbage but would think nothing of wrestling a 600lb machine out of a snow drift.

- A person who would drive a warm car to the grocery store for his favorite steak and ride on his smowmobile for 50 miles to get a burned hot dog.

- A person who would get caught on the highway without a spare tire ,but will have enough spare parts in his sled to build a second one.

- A person who is glad to see June come because he knows it is only 6 more months till winter.

You see , we are only normal humam beings !!

·
Registered
756 Posts
amen

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Yup, sounds just about right! :D

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I think we can all relate to this :D :D

·
Registered
959 Posts
forgot my favorite one..His sled is ten years newer then his current car

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Also, the person claims it's too hot to go to work today,(summer) but won't take the dog for a walk because its too cold out (winter) :doh:

·
Registered
428 Posts
You forgot someone that will whine and moan about having to go buy a $10 water pump belt for their car but thinks nothing of spending $50 on a drive belt for their snowmobile. :sarcasm:

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
the guy who tows his $10,000 trailer that houses his (4) $5k sleds with his $5k pickup

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Well, you gotta have those priorities straight!! :D

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I always have to be the opposite. A 20K car to haul around the junker sled. :0:

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
That's the problem, I've borrowed to much of it!! :(

·
Registered
110 Posts
G and I thought I was the only weird one around here. Most of my firends don't have sleds and they give me crap when I start talking about sleding in September. I'm glad im not alone.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Its easier when all your friends snowmobile. And the ones who berated me i convereted into sledders overnite. All you have to do is tell a couple of good war stories and they;ll start thinking. Get all of us together somwhere on a sunday watching football and for some reason all the women dissapear

1 - 20 of 22 Posts