Snowmobile World banner

The Typical Snowmobiler

3K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  skidoo68 
#1 ·
The Typical Snowmobiler :

- A person who is too old for a sled but young enough to remember the fun it used to be.

- A person who prays for snow and grumbles while shoveling the sidewalk.

- A person who waits for cold weather so he can dress up to stay warm.

- A person who will completely over haul a snowmobile out in the middle of nowhere , and call CAA when his car won't start in his garage.

- A person who rides the lumps and bumps of a field with enjoyment and complains about little potholes in the street.

- A person who says he bought the machine for the kids but complains when he can't get a babysitter so he can go riding.

- A person who can't get old bessy in the garage at night because their isn't room unless he slides that snowmobile over.

- A person who is too tired to carry out the garbage but would think nothing of wrestling a 600lb machine out of a snow drift.

- A person who would drive a warm car to the grocery store for his favorite steak and ride on his smowmobile for 50 miles to get a burned hot dog.

- A person who would get caught on the highway without a spare tire ,but will have enough spare parts in his sled to build a second one.

- A person who is glad to see June come because he knows it is only 6 more months till winter.

You see , we are only normal humam beings !!

See less See more
#6 ·
Yup, sounds just about right! :D

#8 ·
I think we can all relate to this :D :D

#9 ·
forgot my favorite one..His sled is ten years newer then his current car

#10 ·
Also, the person claims it's too hot to go to work today,(summer) but won't take the dog for a walk because its too cold out (winter) :doh:

#12 ·
the guy who tows his $10,000 trailer that houses his (4) $5k sleds with his $5k pickup

#13 ·
Well, you gotta have those priorities straight!! :D

#16 ·
I always have to be the opposite. A 20K car to haul around the junker sled. :0:

#18 ·
That's the problem, I've borrowed to much of it!! :(

#20 ·
Its easier when all your friends snowmobile. And the ones who berated me i convereted into sledders overnite. All you have to do is tell a couple of good war stories and they;ll start thinking. Get all of us together somwhere on a sunday watching football and for some reason all the women dissapear

#22 ·
Turns on the weather channel first thing in the morning.
Curses the weather channel second thing in the morning.
Does'nt like to be passed under any circumstances.
Wants a new sled every year.
Feels that no snow suit is ever out of fashion,or too dirty.
Would never admit to being tired when riding with buddies.
Has no trouble choosin between an aftermarket pipe or a new couch.
Thumb twitches when snow is in the forecast.
Can locate a gas station like a **** dog on a hot trail.
Always knows(with GPS precision)which way is back.
Considers his exact sled width when approaching 2 trees,out of control,and careening downhill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.