Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to remove this topic beacuse of issuse with the new forum i can not delet just a post for now so the way things were turning out i had to stop it! Next time instead of posting saying this should be deleted please use the Reporte this to the moderator, i cant read every single post every day, we need your help to keep this board clean. Thanks !

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to become a moderator you have to be a regular user that has more than 75 post, and has been a member for more than 6 months, so maybe you can e-mail corey in a few month...

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
well you guys are doin a great job because this is the cleanest board i have ever been on
 And thats why I have stuck around so far......Keep up the good work

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mighty, i had to modify your post, we do not tolerate posting about other snowmobile boards, we wana keep you guys here.  

·
Registered
428 Posts
Yes i most compliment the moderators on keeping this the best forums on the web and we wonder why so many people want to be in these forums. Mr Mighty is right there are certian forums out there that really could use you guys help in cleaning their boards up.

·
Registered
167 Posts
isnt there a way if deleteing the people that disreguard our right to have the cleanest site on the net i for one respect that right and enjoy haveing good clean fun with  the posts that are there for that reason [ good oldfashioned fun]

·
Registered
664 Posts
So are we ever gonna find out what it was all about?

·
Registered
731 Posts
That is true, my kids are the same way.

So now if LadyKatRider said NO, then we should go ask ZRT600MtnCat and say
"she said it was OK, but to ask you to make sure"  

Kids..They get it from her side.  

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hey this is the best forum going, I don't waste my time reading the junk on the other ones.....I gotta believe a lot of other people don't either....  Moderators are doing a great job!
DooZ

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
So what...you waste time reading the junk on this one? LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts