Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a little unexpected trip with JasonF.& RenegadeMike (MIKE F.)
We figured with all the Rain coming and warm temps in the forecast
we decided to make tracks for our town of SENEY, MICH! We were all pretty
happy knowing the temps were going to stay below freezing! And with
a little bit of snow each day every flake helped! So I am proud to
announce the VERY 1st filming of TEAM "BDB" ENJOY!

Better quality video coming soon! -Dave

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Great Job, Looks like your getting the feel for the helmet cam. Nice and steady. :cool:[/b]
Yeah, It looks like a well groomed trail compared to what we went through last week. :whistling: :whistling:
lol.....No sticks there Aaron.... :lmao: :lmao:
Snow4

·
Registered
478 Posts
Great stuff you guys.....I am so jeolous! OH yeah....and why didn't I here about this last minute trip....you guys keeping me out of the loop???

·
Registered
76 Posts
looks like I missed out on another great trip :(

Good job on the vid Dave; Got some ideas on the sound issues you were telling me about.

- Team Rental :lol:

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great stuff you guys.....I am so jeolous! OH yeah....and why didn't I here about this last minute trip....you guys keeping me out of the loop???[/b]
Talk to the Team Captain! :whistling:

looks like I missed out on another great trip :(
Got some ideas on the sound issues you were telling me about.

- Team Rental :lol:[/b]
Cool! Can't wait to get that issue solved! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Dave cool video

That looks like a lot of forest road ridin though

Puree took us on a real boondocking trip it was right through the brush :cussing:

·
10,054 Posts
Nice video Dave,,, glad you found your pow pow,,, heard you were heading up as we were heading out.
Aaron, get it right, we were not boondocking, we were BUSHWACKING,,,, there is a difference.

Id almost bet Dave would be proud!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Dave cool video

That looks like a lot of forest road ridin though

Puree took us on a real boondocking trip it was right through the brush :cussing:[/b]
You did notice that he was'nt there at the end when we got out of it ! and came back after we strip our coats to cool out lol . I wonder how many more tryed to take that short cut after we tracked it up ? boy whata suprize they will have :tongue:

YES Dave would of been proud , 1 for the atempt and 2 for taking 10 sleds into the unknown ! Maybe we will take dave to the spot during the sw ride.

good vid dave , should be getting ours up soon.

mutt

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Great stuff you guys.....I am so jeolous! OH yeah....and why didn't I here about this last minute trip....you guys keeping me out of the loop???[/b]
Sorry Scott, I realized that I forgot to call you about the time we where hitting the bridge :( .

Too bad we didn't get vid of the great conditions we had the final day. We where having so much fun tunneling throught the powder that we never rolled any tape.

I also have approx 45mins from this trip on my camcorder that I have to get to DH for a vid some time. Theres some hillarious SHD commentary and of course some gratuitus water crossing.
J

1 - 20 of 45 Posts