Snowmobile World banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is only snowmobile related because of what Al did for snowmobiling in his area. I am not going to make a long winded post but I am still upset about it I lost a snowmobile friend and the best host of anyplace I ever stayed. The information about what happened in Quebec is on Zenwaiter.com and trailconditions.com under Quebec. Please help by writing or emailing the places suggested on those sites. I hope they are caught and hung by there( you know what) By knowing Al I am a better person for it and I don't think he deserved this. I know his family doesn't
Thanks

·
10,054 Posts
I have looked through both sites and really cant see what happened,,,, it appears that 2 people died and there was a fire and there is foul play involved, but I just dont see it in writing anywhere,,,,,
anyhow, prayers go out to the family, and if foul play was involved, I hope they catch them and prosecute to the fullest

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Here's a proper link: Click

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:) Thanks for the link I did not know how to do that Sorry!
The information on what happened is there you have to go back to March 29 or 30th They were shot in the chest and drug back into there beds and the place was burned. It was a beautiful place. look under places to stay and click on the refuge

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
People who can't handle competition shouldn't be in the business. Just cause this guy was doing so well for himself, they had to do something this dirty. What a world.

RIP

Bauer

·
Registered
568 Posts
WOW, what else is there to say. That is an extremely tragic story. Just goes to show everyone that the world isnt all good.

RIP

·
Registered
582 Posts
That's a very tragic story. I hope his son and daughter and wife will be ok. It looked like a beautiful place to ride and stay.

My condolences go out to Crazy Al and Danny's families.

Dave

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Organize crime written all over it

Maybe they spoke up about all the sled/trucks getting stolen in that area over the past 10yrs

This area St-Zenon is reknown for sled theft and truck theft

Too bad people had to die :(

·
Registered
903 Posts
The guy who did this (i know but can't say) should be hung by the balls. This is terrible. St. Zenon is going to experience serious economic problems after this.

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Be careful what you say, if he/she's as dangerous as it seems you have to be careful and hopefully the authorities can make the necessary connections and let justice prevail.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
WOW guys! Those are the first details I've read since hearing about the place burning down. All I can say is what a tragedy, and what scum we have walking among us. Apparently Al and his gang were top-notch people and made someone else very jealous. It's amazing how some of the locals were quoted as saying the place wasn't THAT busy or popular. Tells me they live under a rock or they are part of the problem. Look at all the buzz there is on the net, and these guys have the nerve to say it wasn't that popular?? I sure hope the guilty are found in this and they do not walk. My condolences are with all the families involved. I hope that community is able to cleanse itself of the filth that obviously occupy it.

Does anyone know what the comment from one of the locals about Al sticking his nose where it doesn't belong means?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Originally posted by Droptop@Apr 10 2005, 04:43 PM
The guy who did this (i know but can't say) should be hung by the balls. This is terrible. St. Zenon is going to experience serious economic problems after this.
[snapback]417161[/snapback]​
maybe if you have so much info,(that obviously the police dont) you should help out instead of saying you know on here. to me you are no better than the guys who did this if you really KNOW. how do you sleep at night?

·
Registered
582 Posts
I agree.

Droptop, if you know something about this crime- you are just as guilty as they are. Accessory to muder is not a petty crime. If you know who did this- you NEED to tell the proper authorities.

alindazip- if you hear anything else on the topic, make sure you let us know!

D

·
Registered
903 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Ok if i've been unclear i'll do my best to explain-

There are two resorts in St. Zenon (prob. more, but not the point) One resort (Als) and one resort (Dennis') Dennis is the president of the snowmobile club, the head hauncho, whatever. When Al started Le Refuge, it attracted many customers, thus stealing buisiness from Dennis. Dennis didn't like this, and as a result, stopped grooming operations to Le Refuge (Als place) As quoted in Journal de Montreal, Dennis constantly bashed Als place, not even calling it a B&B, but just a rest stop for snowmobilers. Dennis HATED Al; they were definite enemies. Dennis had made this comment when preparing to got to Australia for vacation.

Murder->Vacation->OJ Simpson Murder

·
Registered
1 Posts
Le gars qui a fait ça (je sais mais je ne peux pas le dire) devrait être pendu par les couilles. C'est terrible. St. Zenon va connaître de graves problèmes économiques après cela.
[/CITATION]
J'aimerais bien avoir plus de détails en ce qui concerne le meurtre de mon père. quelqu'un peut m'aider.
Translated to english by moderator via google translate:
The guy who did this (I know but I can't tell) should be hung by the balls. It is terrible. St. Zenon will experience serious economic problems after that.

I would like to have more details regarding the murder of my father. someone can help me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts