Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy had his 2002 600 edge and 99 mxz670 HO stolen last night here in Mid Michigan. If anybody knows of anyone that all of a sudden has two sleds like this I'd appreciate to hear about it.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Hope he had them insured. What happened, were they at his house. I know a guy that had two one year old sleds stolen and his new 4 place from a dealers lot down in ohio. #### sucks!!
Caleb

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
If I find them I will have them killed! :cussing:

·
Registered
692 Posts
bottom feeders scum bag trash!!! at the bottom of a scum pond feeding on sewerage!
one reason why the shot gun will allways be, shootem drag em into the house and take questions after!!!!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
not good news at all... hope they were insured.
chances of getting the back with no damage is slim to none......
most likely there getting torn apart. keep your eyes open for guys selling parts :cussing:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Punishment- Tie them to the ground, start up the RX-1 on the track stand(studded I hope) OOOPS it acidentally fell off. :angry:

·
Registered
105 Posts
How can you stop thieves from taking them off of your trailer at night. Any good ideas for those of us that have to store outside on an open trailer?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I feel your pain, a buddy had his brand new 4-place enclosed black haulmark, 24' dirve on/off with fuel doors, diamond plate stone guard stolen last week. Never even put machines on it (thankfully) No insurance. If anything turns up, please e-mail an annoymous tip. Stolen from Shorewood, IL by Joliet about 35mi south of chicago on I55.

·
Registered
316 Posts
that really sucks , right at the begining of the season too!!! get a job and get your own loser's.. but this does raise a good question what is a good way to secure the sleds on open trailers??????????? :cussing: :angry:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
i know a guy who had a good idea. He made a thing on the trailer that went through the track by the shock, went to the other end through two machines, and locked it. The peice was just one inch square tubing. And then he poured a 25 gallon drum full of sement and stuck a ball hitch in there. Then he locked the trailer to the ball hitch in the cement with one of those special locks. no trouble yet. Kinda a pain to explain the lock mechanisme though. :doh:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Where in Mid Michigan Im in Standish 30 miles north of Bay City Was it a black or red edge? what color was the MXZ?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Just a thought, not sure but you might try scanning the next whitestar auction...maybe they'll try and move them for cash...IMO

·
Registered
496 Posts
Sorry to hear that :( They probably are being stripped down as we type :angry:

·
Registered
316 Posts
the more i think about it the sicker i get. I don't know what i would do if i walked out and seen they were gone. i have worked a second job to get the 2 i have. and they are 96's ... my heart goes out to him hopefully they find them and throw those dumba$$'s in jail where they become some guy's b!tc#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cussing: :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Don't mean to be cold but thieves are only half the problem. If more folks would say no to the deals they know damm well are too good to be true, meaning buying hot parts, thieves would have little/no reason to take the sleds in the first place.
I do however agree with hanging em by their mcnuggets or just lettin the dog chew em off.
Rick.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
my cousin had his brand new honda 400ex 4 wheeler stolen right off his door step..... :devil: :hallo1: no insurance.... the cops did find it but the thing was that they made 1 bike out of 3 so all he got off the thing was the front shocks and back tires. they still cant find the rest of it. :cussing: there is nothing worse than having something stolen. i feel sorry for your friends hope they catch them di*ks and they accedently lose there arms under the tracks off the machines they stole

·
Registered
16 Posts
Where at in Mid-Michigan ? We'll keep ours ears to the ground in Beaverton. :cussing:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts