Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far this is what I know.

1. Bombardier is coming out with a REV.  It will have a 600H.O. and a 800.

2. There will also be a 800H.O. and a SDI 800 but not sure when.  There is also big talk about a 900 twin..

3. There is a new primary clutch TRA 3.

4. The Mach Z is coming back in the CK3 chassie with very few changes.  (This one is a little weird.  There is a pic of a CK3 but some magazines are saying ZX, Some people are saying REV but dealers and pics are saying CK3.)  Well there all good chassies im just glad the triple 809 is back.  I talked to the dealer about why its not in the Zx and he said they couldnt do it because it offset the balance of the machine.  Well the last time i looked the ck3 and even the zx didnt have any balance.  And are you telling me that all the engineers at bombardier couldnt figure out a quick solution to this problem..

5. New 4 stroke v twin 1000.  Bombardier should take this and put it in a ATV and leave it out of snowmobiles.

So far that all I know but I do think there is still somthing major coming.  I still feel the big secret is about the Mach Z.  Maybe they will re visit the 809 and pull out some more power.....

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
machzzzz1,
 looks to me like all of the 4 strokes except for the rx-1 are for the greenpeace army.

when my friend gets back from the north i am going to ask him about the rev triple he saw.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts